FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'll be taking on all comers when I get home from class later.

GT is FancyPantsNjgga. Post yours if you are interested in getting whooped (besides Crayo who will put it on me until I get used to Fifa again)

soccer

Reactions: Crayo

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
RE: FIFA Thread Volume THREE

Crayo said:
I always get "Razza96 lost 3-0 due to DNF" or something on my Fifa feed lmao. Fucking rager.

Yeah I tend to quit online games even if I'm only getting beat 1 or 2 nil lol, get so worked up. Still, never happens whenever I play Carroll :boss:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

Crayo said:
Lmao your GT will eventually get reported, unfortunately. You get a free name change though so don't worry.

Adding you now.

who reports GTs. sad. oh well

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

R Albin said:
Yeah I tend to quit online games even if I'm only getting beat 1 or 2 nil lol, get so worked up. Still, never happens whenever I play Carroll :boss:

So gonna play Carroll when I play Dolph's. He just won't be able to handle the swag:

c24d6d7928bd4d8ccd4fc587a9318d69.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
FIFA Thread Volume THREE

My prediction for our first game of 13: 4-0

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
FIFA Thread Volume THREE

Nah, takes me a while to get used to your weird style iirc. I always need to settle in, plus I've been playing career mode now for months - getting my excuses in early. Let me know when you wanna play.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

Such a beautiful man. Last game I played on Fifa was against my mate (who's reasonably good) and Carroll scored a hattrick in a 6-3 win :yay:

f4a79b0ffcdcc4bc6b1b5668f8c411a8.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

Crayo said:
Nah, takes me a while to get used to your weird style iirc. I always need to settle in, plus I've been playing career mode now for months - getting my excuses in early. Let me know when you wanna play.

Two classes this morning; one in an hour and one in two hours. First day back from break so they will probably not run the full period. Basically I'll be back in around 2 1/2-3 hours to waste the rest of the day on video games and then Raw //

I'm regressing back into my childhood. I had barely played any video games or watched any wrestling and now it's the focal point of my day :pity1:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Two classes this morning; one in an hour and one in two hours. First day back from break so they will probably not run the full period. Basically I'll be back in around 2 1/2-3 hours to waste the rest of the day on video games and then Raw //

I'm regressing back into my childhood. I had barely played any video games or watched any wrestling and now it's the focal point of my day :pity1:

Alright, I'll try be on. Don't report my Andy Carroll post, you'll regret it.

You wanna make this guy angry?

4a7af6968779bb98678053eb4ac72eac.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
FIFA Thread Volume THREE

That neck beard is wack