FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
One of my classes was canceled and I would have had time to play... But my shithead blueberry roommate knocked our router off a table and broke that shit. So not only no Fifa, no XBL & no fucking Internet.

Goddammit

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
One of my classes was canceled and I would have had time to play... But my shithead blueberry roommate knocked our router off a table and broke that shit. So not only no Fifa, no XBL & no fucking Internet.

Goddammit

Tell us how you really feel. How did it break from falling off a table? :pipebomb:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Goddammit

Wow that really sucks.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Goddammit

The one positive here is that you'll hopefully end up with a better router than your last.

Still sucks tho.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
My router was badass and my connection is fine. The 9,000 miles is much more at fault

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Silver lining might be that I kill my roommate and don't have to deal with his shit anymore.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Silver lining might be that I kill my roommate and don't have to deal with his shit anymore.

How did you end up rooming with someone you dont like/cant stand?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Best friend since 8th grade. Anyone you are living with gets annoying.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Hence why I won't get married til I'm in my mid-late 30s and life's pretty much finished anyway.

Life over in your 30s? For women maybe. Men age like wine. I won't get married before 50, if ever