FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Yeah I'll come on in a sec, just busy getting my mam into Breaking Bad, I literally have become obsessed with it, what has Big Hoss done to me? :upset:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
For the record Rammy refers to me/DZ as "Figger" not Figgler

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I just woke up and don't really feel like being an assh**e but you know the "quotes" I've posted of you saying are dead accurate. If you had said from the start that you wanted to play up I doubt i'd be on your case. YOu tried to be joe cool and lie about how cool you were with not being an attacking player and now i'm going to remind you of it.

sorry guys trying to leave this team and it says I have to make someone else captain first

you must have played a ton today :pity1: fucking fifa marks

Im pretty sure I told you all I like to play up and you guys said no and you already had roles for everyone.
Dolph is playing st, cole CAM, ralbin rm, crayo's dude is Lm or whatever it was
You guys said there is no spot for me up front, why don't you play in the midfield.

You didn't give me an option.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Zach said:
Im pretty sure I told you all I like to play up and you guys said no and you already had roles for everyone.
Dolph is playing st, cole CAM, ralbin rm, crayo's dude is Lm or whatever it was
You guys said there is no spot for me up front, why don't you play in the midfield.

You didn't give me an option.

Well what else can we do? Magically shit out another attacking position for you? I'd love to accommodate you because your player is pretty good and you can be OK on the sticks but we are at maximum capacity up top.

And again, my issue is that on day 1 you were so fake in saying how cool you were with everything and how much of a team player you were only to expose yourself the very next day as a me first player growing like a cancer in our locker room.

at this point, no offense, I don't want you to be on our team in any facet.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Oh no sorry guys, just play a couple of games, I'll be a little while yet, shouldn't have said I'll be a sec lol, waiting on this ep finishing.