FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
Wtf have I just caused?
Anyway, I'll go on the wing if other people wanna play CAM, I'm not bothered where I play really, have you got your mic yet Crayo?

No it didn't come because I ordered it wrong lmao. It'll be here on Monday I think.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hi kids, do you like violence? Wanna see me stick 9 inch nails through each one of my eye lids?

Reactions: Zach

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
This isn't about playing CAM

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Zach said:
Says the dude who plays fucking striker every game, why don't you try playing CDM as she how fun it is for you

Cry more. You were the one who said it, not me. "I'm just glad to be a part of a good team now!"

what was the point of talking out of your ass if you just started crying the next day? Want to play striker? Start your own fucking team dude. get over it.

Reactions: Crayo

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Hi kids, do you like violence? Wanna see me stick 9 inch nails through each one of my eye lids?

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Cry more. You were the one who said it, not me. "I'm just glad to be a part of a good team now!"

what was the point of talking out of your ass if you just started crying the next day? Want to play striker? Start your own fucking team dude. get over it.
Why don't you stick to what you know best, getting sweaty goals against Division 10 noobs

:maybe:

didn't mean to quote that other post

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Zach said:
Why don't you stick to what you know best, getting sweaty goals against Division 10 noobs

:maybe:

didn't mean to quote that other post

I just woke up and don't really feel like being an asshole but you know the "quotes" I've posted of you saying are dead accurate. If you had said from the start that you wanted to play up I doubt i'd be on your case. YOu tried to be joe cool and lie about how cool you were with not being an attacking player and now i'm going to remind you of it.

sorry guys trying to leave this team and it says I have to make someone else captain first

you must have played a ton today :pity1: fucking fifa marks

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Crayo said:
CoD, since this is a CoD discussion thread

For some reason, I was thinking Pro Clubs
But yeah he did