FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You're not going CAM Zach, sorry lol, Wolf is now an 85, he loves it at CAM. The only thing is Cole is our CAM, unless he doesn't mind being an inside winger linking up with Wolf? :yay:?

Scored tons of goals lately when playing with Dover (R Albin) who has improved tons as well.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I haven't been on lately but ok

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Crayo your shitty ass player doesnt have to be a CAM, and by that logic I should play CAM since i"m a 86 cam

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Crayo said:
My shitty player has already overtaken yours, sh*t stain. Plus his overall improves like 4 when he goes CAM, so yes he does, gtfo.

My player is an 86 CAM so logically I should be in the CAM position, yes/yes?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zach said:
My player is an 86 CAM so logically I should be in the CAM position, yes/yes?

No.

My player has scored 36 goals and has 25 assists in 43 games. A vast majority of those are the sudden switch to CAM.

You never pass Zach, myself and Ryan have a dope relationship now on the pitch (and off the pitch) and Cole and I have linked from the start.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No.

My player has scored 36 goals and has 25 assists in 43 games. A vast majority of those are the sudden switch to CAM.

You never pass Zach, myself and Ryan have a dope relationship now on the pitch (and off the pitch) and Cole and I have linked from the start.

Are you fucking kidding me? And I quote "Zach, you can't play CAM because you don't keep the ball under pressure." Now when I keep the ball and try to dribble, you criticize me for not fucking passing. You're fucking full of shit. I wanted to pass the ball because when I was playing CAM I didn't want to be selfish and I wanted us to win not just for me to win and then when I do what you want that's a fucking problem as well.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
All I did at the beginning was fucking pass, never took any shots unless I was inside the box with a rebound, and you told me not to pass.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You never pass Zach, myself and Ryan have a dope relationship now on the pitch (and off the pitch)

:gusta:

Currently making a new side - what should the name be? Sheamus sucks? Miz sucks? or an actual witty name?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zach said:
All I did at the beginning was fucking pass, never took any shots unless I was inside the box with a rebound, and you told me not to pass.

That's bullshit, you kept trying shitty skills. CAM is taken dude.

@"R Albin" Anything really, doubt this is going to be our final group lol

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Wtf have I just caused?
Anyway, I'll go on the wing if other people wanna play CAM, I'm not bothered where I play really, have you got your mic yet Crayo?