FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
Crayo doesn't the post stop at 6:00? Guess you're npt getting your mic today. :downer:

Anyway, I want to play soon, where is everyone?

If it's directly from amazon doesn't it stop later? Fuck they said they'd have it here today... fml

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
If it's directly from amazon doesn't it stop later? f*ck they said they'd have it here today... fml

Not sure tbh, but usually if I order a game or something if it's past 6:00 I don't get it until tomorrow. You should use Shopto for games and stuff, if you order something before 6:00 then you WILL get it the next day, no matter if it's Fifa or a mic or whatever.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Aids Johnson said:
Woah. Horrible class, that early? Sounds like hell.

I have had 3 8am classes so far, and i assumed it was horrible, until i realized there are 7am classes with 6am group meetings. :pity1:

Still would rather be in the early am, over spending 4-10pm in classes (did that one semester, never again)

Yea I always love having the rest of my day to do whatever once I'm done with the class.. it's just getting out of bed that is a real bitch

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
faeca0f8a0d94fbba30a501b9fd6d7d9.jpg

Searched Coleminer Mcdonalds, and this was one of the top options. Didnt realize crayo had been pregnant.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
Not sure tbh, but usually if I order a game or something if it's past 6:00 I don't get it until tomorrow. You should use Shopto for games and stuff, if you order something before 6:00 then you WILL get it the next day, no matter if it's Fifa or a mic or whatever.

Cheaper than Amazon though?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Cheaper than Amazon though?

About the same price I THINK not 100% sure though, they always send games earlier than release date as well, so that's pretty cool.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Yea I always love having the rest of my day to do whatever once I'm done with the class.. it's just getting out of bed that is a real bitch

Exactly, once you are out of bed it's not so bad, but it is a serious bitch to get up. To be fair, id rather have the mid-day nap and then essentially a fresh start for the night instead.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I usually talk myself out of bed by thinking I'll take a nap as soon as I get home, but I never wind up doing it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I usually talk myself out of bed by thinking I'll take a nap as soon as I get home, but I never wind up doing it.

That is best case scenario.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Waking up is easy. Put the most annoying song ever on your phone, set it as your alarm, and place it at the other end of the room.

No matter what you do, the first 30 seconds are only full of cuss words and changing the most comfortable position you could be in into a shitty cold dark start to the day.

ETA: that could just be Wisconsin, i didnt have an alarm clock when i lived in CA.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
This must be the longest we've ever taken to go off topic in a thread.

Scheduling games, getting Crayo a mic... I'd say we are still relatively on topic :obama: