FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
4-5 pace points may not seem like much but getting into the elite upper echelon of 95+ means nobody can f*ck with you

Not hard to defend against. I'm playing against these speedy vanilla midgets every game, most of the time my slow black guy gets the ball. Strength is hella important, Cole's has a decent amount imo. Plus he's a CAM, how often does he just run past people?

@"Aids Johnson" not sure if you know, but the longer you hold any button the harder that shot/pass/whatever will be. Probably the same as other sports games. I'm up for a game now if you want but I can't be assed to go downstairs and get my headset to skype with lol, so you'll have to put up with not listening to my fast-talking Cornwallian (nice Dolph's) accent.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
4-5 pace points may not seem like much but getting into the elite upper echelon of 95+ means nobody can f*ck with you

As if anyone would dare f*** with The Cole Train, no but I'm easy, whatever you guys want me to do.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My vote has been cast. It's ultimately up to Cole

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not hard to defend against. I'm playing against these speedy vanilla midgets every game, most of the time my slow black guy gets the ball. Strength is hella important, Cole's has a decent amount imo. Plus he's a CAM, how often does he just run past people?

@"Aids Johnson" not sure if you know, but the longer you hold any button the harder that shot/pass/whatever will be. Probably the same as other sports games. I'm up for a game now if you want but I can't be assed to go downstairs and get my headset to skype with lol, so you'll have to put up with not listening to my fast-talking Cornwallian (nice Dolph's) accent.

I'll just wait then.

Yeah i see it with Shoot (meter goes up really fast) and x pass, but didnt assume A for some reason. What settings do you use?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Aids Johnson said:
I'll just wait then.

Yeah i see it with Shoot (meter goes up really fast) and x pass, but didnt assume A for some reason. What settings do you use?

I use "alternate" controls as I used to play PES (pro evolution soccer) years ago as a child and preferred those controls. But it's best to stay with the Fifa default ones.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I use "alternate" controls as I used to play PES (pro evolution soccer) years ago as a child and preferred those controls. But it's best to stay with the Fifa default ones.

PES was dope. Ill figure it all out, but we will have to game later as it's time for brunch, since my roommate took 2+ hours to get ready (a fucking dude...2 hours, pathetic)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
You may as well get an Afro as well :punk:

You'll mark when you see my Val Venis character.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LADIEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

every time I score. And trust me, the Big Valbowski scores a LOT

we need a Val Venis smiley for when you make perverted innuendos

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Lmao I'm so game for this.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

2nd.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So hyped to play now.

Everyone cool with playing tomorrow around the same time we played yesterday? That was perfect for me since I got a couple of really solid hours of Fifa in during my break between classes.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
So hyped to play now.

Everyone cool with playing tomorrow around the same time we played yesterday? That was perfect for me since I got a couple of really solid hours of Fifa in during my break between classes.

What time was that again? Late afternoon for me right, or evening?

I'm down regardless. Teen Wolf is hungry :tough:

yh i know its lame shh

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo doesn't the post stop at 6:00? Guess you're npt getting your mic today. :downer:

Anyway, I want to play soon, where is everyone?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
definitely sometime in the afternoon for you. It's a 7:00 statistics class (didn't even know 7:00 classes existed before I got stuck with this one) so its really early

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
definitely sometime in the afternoon for you. It's a 7:00 statistics class (didn't even know 7:00 classes existed before I got stuck with this one) so its really early

Woah. Horrible class, that early? Sounds like hell.

I have had 3 8am classes so far, and i assumed it was horrible, until i realized there are 7am classes with 6am group meetings. :pity1:

Still would rather be in the early am, over spending 4-10pm in classes (did that one semester, never again)