FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
If I make my guy a bit smaller he gets 94 pace so I could do that if you wanted

That sounds like a decent idea actually, as long as it doesn't affect his play too much. Cause it's not like he uses his strength particularly much anyway.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
We are just another generic vanilla midget team at this point.

Val is a stout 5'11 180 lbs doe

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Just need people tracking back. If you're playing LM, come back with your man at least until half way in our half.

That and not being so aggressive moving forward to begin with. I know people know where they should be, just need more mental discipline

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not going to get better by playing the computer, who wants to crush the champ so i can get better?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Cole don't change your guy, he's perfect. Vanilla midgets are boring and weak. My guy I think is 5'7, he's small but not small enough to be pushed off the ball every time.

Ok, you got your mic yet? People up for playing soon?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Aids Johnson said:
Not going to get better by playing the computer

I know it sounds stupid, but you will. The essentials of Fifa are passing quickly, learning how to finish to a high standard and learning how to defend properly. You do all of that more frequently against the computer, as you control the difficulty. I hate to not have the ball, so if you played me you won't have it often, Dolph's is the same, our styles would simply piss you off if anything. I don't mind coming on if you REALLY don't want to play the computer, I have time for one game soonish:).

You should play @"R Albin" though at some point, his style is quite fast, he doesn't really care about the passing nonsense I don't think, so you'll have more of the ball.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
Ok, you got your mic yet? People up for playing soon?

No it hasn't come. Amazon said it will be here by today, but there's still time left.

I'm up for playing soon. Why a shorter Cole Dolph's? He already breezes past people with his characters strength/pace, the only real weakness he has is sometimes he's pushed off the ball, that will only get worse if he gets smaller lol.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I know it sounds stupid, but you will. The essentials of Fifa are passing quickly, learning how to finish to a high standard and learning how to defend properly. You do all of that more frequently against the computer, as you control the difficulty. I hate to not have the ball, so if you played me you won't have it often, Dolph's is the same, our styles would simply piss you off if anything. I don't mind coming on if you REALLY don't want to play the computer, I have time for one game soonish:).

You should play @"R Albin" though at some point, his style is quite fast, he doesn't really care about the passing nonsense I don't think, so you'll have more of the ball.

Id be down on that. My only gripe is with PC i cant ask how they did that pass or put it in from that far out, whereas someone can say the bar was half-full and they used Rb and X etc.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Can't push him off the ball if you can't catch hin

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
My guys pace is 91 as it is so it wouldn't make a huge difference by making him smaller imo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Aids Johnson said:
Id be down on that. My only gripe is with PC i cant ask how they did that pass or put it in from that far out, whereas someone can say the bar was half-full and they used Rb and X etc.

Google is your friend my brother.

Also, what type of stuff do they do that you don't already know?

Through lob pass - LB + Y
Through ball floor pass - Y
Short passes direct, not through - A
Long passes direct, not through - A but hold it for longer (same applies for through)
Crosses - X for you I think, I use different controls.
Shooting - B (again, for you I think)
Chip shots - LB + B
Finesse shots - RB + B
Sprint - RT

You can ask me for help on any others, I don't mind.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
My guys pace is 91 as it is so it wouldn't make a huge difference by making him smaller imo

4-5 pace points may not seem like much but getting into the elite upper echelon of 95+ means nobody can fuck with you

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Google is your friend my brother.

Also, what type of stuff do they do that you don't already know?

Through lob pass - LB + Y
Through ball floor pass - Y
Short passes direct, not through - A
Long passes direct, not through - A but hold it for longer (same applies for through)
Crosses - X for you I think, I use different controls.
Shooting - B (again, for you I think)
Chip shots - LB + B
Finesse shots - RB + B
Sprint - RT

You can ask me for help on any others, I don't mind.

Didnt know about holding a longer.

I like google, but it's the same as a game like halo. I could become good offline playing campaign on legendary over and over, but id rather just get my ass kicked and see what i'm missing.