FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

acailler

Reaction score
Xanth said:
If you want to cuddle.

Do you want to cuddle now, or later?

OH Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.....

Yes

:nogusta:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
@"Dolph'sZiggler" @"ColeMiner " @"Crayo" @"Xanth"
Why are we 0-1-4

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol Xanth makes the games funny. Clubs is much more fun when Xanth is playing.

I guess if you think winning is boring.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Xanth, Ryan and I got us into division 3 today. How does does that make you feel?

It doesn't even register on my feel meter. The results of games being played without me could not mean less to me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I want to win when I play. That's all I can control, that's all I worry about. I can play in about an hour when I get home from class if you guys are down.

I do think it's bullshit that Xanth must have been playing better.. but when I am on he plays like a goddamn neanderthal playing with his feet or some shit

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I want to win when I play. That's all I can control, that's all I worry about. I can play in about an hour when I get home from class if you guys are down.

I do think it's bullshit that Xanth must have been playing better.. but when I am on he plays like a goddamn neanderthal playing with his feet or some shit

Not sure if Ryan and Xanth are back by then, we'll see. I should be able to. And yeah he's the same when Ryan plays as well; he turns to shit suddenly. Though he did have one good game when he didn't say a word on the mic when all three of us played yesterday. I think him shutting up and focusing is the key.

Our permanent formation is 4-2-3-1 now by the way. Dover is a lone striker with Teen just behind. It works so well.