Feb. 24th is a "Big Night"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I may be one of the few who actually still look forward to Taker's annual return, but I'm okay with that.

I'm looking forward to it for the same reasons @Lockard mentioned. I know they feel it's a hugely important show, so they'll go all-out to make it a big deal.

That's always fun to watch.

wk

Reactions: SFAeroTaker

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this today...
So with Undertaker coming back the same night as Hulk Hogan, I don't know, maybe it's Hogan and Taker at WM. Thoughts? Probably not possible though.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this today...
So with Undertaker coming back the same night as Hulk Hogan, I don't know, maybe it's Hogan and Taker at WM. Thoughts? Probably not possible though.
Hogan failed WWE's physical, so I doubt it.

Reactions: edge4ever

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Damn this show looks stacked. If only we got this RAW out here.... Fuck it. I'm going to Minneapolis and Green Bay

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Just for past reference

And that was ten years ago,

A bad chokeslam is one thing. A bad match is something completely different. The last five Undertaker Mania matches have been above average to excellent matches. Yes, part of that was the three guys he wrestled in those five matches, but a lot of it was Taker and his abilities. I don't think we could expect that kind of quality match between Taker and Hogan.

wk