Feb. 24th is a "Big Night"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
So on Febuary 24th, The Undertaker and Hulk Hogan are set to come back, and right after RAW, WWE Network launches. I, for one, would only buy WWE Network for Wrestlemania 30, and possibly NXT. I don't know, how do you feel about Febuary 24th? I can't wait for the Dead Man to return!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Typical Taker return nothing really special at this point. Hopefully he faces Brock.

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
So on Febuary 24th, The Undertaker and Hulk Hogan are set to come back, and right after RAW, WWE Network launches. I, for one, would only buy WWE Network for Wrestlemania 30, and possibly NXT. I don't know, how do you feel about Febuary 24th? I can't wait for the Dead Man to return!
Haha this should be @Gray Fox shes pissed network comes out on that day.

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
Fairly excited for this edition of Raw!
This is because the WWE network only costs like roughly £6 a month for UK residents (that's the same as my Netflix account...:happy:)

I am also excited to see the deadman's return but I think this may just be because we have not seen him since last April I think. It is starting to seem almost set in stone that Taker will get Lesnar at Mania'...I mean at least he isn't facing big-nose for about the 4th or 5th time at Mania'.

In regards to Hogan my opinion can be summed up by one small expression: 'Meh', no emotion evoked at all.

Soselo

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of Taker or Hogan which means I'm not looking that forward to this .

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Excited just because I know they'll go all out to make this a special Raw (possibly the second-est most important Raw of the year behind the post-Mania Raw.) There'll be more to it than just the Undertaker and Hulk Hogan returning.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Soselo

Jobber
Reaction score
Excited just because I know they'll go all out to make this a special Raw (possibly the second-est most important Raw of the year behind the post-Mania Raw.) There'll be more to it than just the Undertaker and Hulk Hogan returning.
I suppose so, hopefully it will be a very good Raw.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Looking forward to the network although I aint sure how it works as a UK fag. Thats one hundred per cent my social life out the window.

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
Looking forward to the network although I aint sure how it works as a UK fag. Thats one hundred per cent my social life out the window.

hahaha same mate I was wondering, I'm thinking we can still purchase it for $9.99 but it will just come up on your bank statement with the equivalent in £££

PS: Your avatar is immense :gary:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The card will be great after they open up with the Orton vs Batista setup. Hulkamania and Deadman's return will be sick as fuck, but it's in GREEEEEEEEEEEEN BAYYYY WISCONSIN! so 50/50 on it getting the pop they deserve.

Reactions: Snowman1

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
The card will be great after they open up with the Orton vs Batista setup. Hulkamania and Deadman's return will be sick as fuck, but it's in GREEEEEEEEEEEEN BAYYYY WISCONSIN! so 50/50 on it getting the pop they deserve.
Kennedy's pop would be >

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
No offense to the OP, but the topic title is begging for a "no shit".