Favourite Type of Match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SuckIt

Reaction score
With this RAW roulette coming up soon I was just wondering what everybody's favourite kind of match is, i'm pretty new here so haven't had much chance to see people's interests.

So do you prefer the marathon of an Ironman? Or the rough and tough of a Street Fight? Or the sheer brutality of Hell in a Cell?

Basically what do you love to watch the most and what would you like to see on RAW this Monday.

Thanks =)

PeepShow

I'd prefer the Elimination Chamber myself. That was one of the reasons for making that thread earlier about is 1 match good enough to buy a PPV. B/c I might just do that for No Way Out. I love the Elimination Chamber.

jrock210

Reaction score
TLC/Ladder/I'm curious to see what the wheel looks like

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I really liked the Elimination Chamber match! I think that one is my most fave!

Markz

Reaction score
2 of 3 falls and Ladder matches.

I love Raw Roulette.

SuckIt

Reaction score
I've always preferred TLC to ladder mainly because in ladder matches they almost forget that means no DQ, whilst in TLC they use chairs tables and other weapons. I dunno i'm just a sucker for weapons I guess.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i really like TLC and ladder matches....

Soulpower

PWB matches...

Pillows, Weight machines and Bible match. Made famous by Chris Benoit >_>

Rated HBK

Reaction score
The Ladder Match. Ever since I saw the dvd set, I have a huge respect for wrestlers who are willing to compete in that kind of match. Especially the TLC matches. Not to mention it's highly entertaining.