Favourite Type of Match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
TLC matches are my favorite there not over the top but enough action to keep you excited.

aznality

Reaction score
Hell In A Cell. If done right, it can be exhilirating.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Last man standing

John

last man standing is fun as is steel cage matches. i love chambers and cage matches. plus you cant beat a good classic 1 on 1 wrestling match. nothing like it. iron man are always cool to watch but they can be abit boring.

LKP

Last man standing i like look at hhh vs orton at no mercy 07 awesome match. You never knew when it was going to end.

John

yeah, the rko on the table was awesome. and what a way for WWE to captislise from an injury with giving us the bestest match of the month. it was well better than Orton Vs. Cena would have been.

C4

TLC Matches are always exciting and I love to watch them, but they don't really happen these days.. the last one was Edge vs. Flair I think...

Elimination Chamber Matches and Hell in a Cell matches can be really fantastic if people jump off the roof and do crazy things...
Last man Standing matches are also cool but the TLC Matches just stand out of the list! And are better than Elimination Chambers/ Hell in a Cells and all other types of Matches!

Tex

Reaction score
I love Ladder matches, and Tlc

Reaction score
ladder matches if you have the right performers[example razor and hbk] and hardcore matches involving people who don't care about their well being[foley,funk,sabu,raven to a certain extent].

Kaedon

Reaction score
a good match....

nah I like the Chamber, The Royal Rumble, Elimination Tags, and The War Games.

J

I agree...Tlc..Its a more high flying type of hardcore match...It highflying is awesome...