Favorite ever sporting event?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
A Bayern flop? Really? Both goals were incredibly late and were scored because of the sheer pressure United were putting on them. It was more of a United will power coming through scenario rather than a Bayern chucked it away scenario.

Yeah it was a flop letting in 2 goals from corners in the last 3 minutes, when the amount of goals scored on corners is like 2.5%. So that was a flop from Bayern. But it was will power from United as well, the same as the final in 05. Liverpool came out in the second half with pure will power and Milan flopped big time.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
whilst were on the subject of comebacks does anyone remember monaco's journey in the champioms league there comeback vs madrid was epic 4-2 in the first leg at the bernabau then they smashed madrid 3-1 to get to the final i loved watching them that year

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah it was a flop letting in 2 goals from corners in the last 3 minutes, when the amount of goals scored on corners is like 2.5%. So that was a flop from Bayern. But it was will power from United as well, the same as the final in 05. Liverpool came out in the second half with pure will power and Milan flopped big time.
Let's just agree to disagree, lol.

Reactions: mh0707

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Lots of moments with Beşiktaş, let me tell some.

We beat Liverpool 2-1 but our fans... Just incredible...

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
For me, I've been to the United Center several times in Chicago to watch a Chicago Blackhawks hockey game. Nothing has topped that atmosphere. The fans are electric and it's just excellent in general to watch a hockey game live.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
it sent us right into the UEFA Cup final

I was rooting for Middlesbrough in that game (Typical British patriotism lolol), it was shame to see them beaten 4-0 by Sevilla, I had similar feelings when Fulham lost to Atletico Madrid.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I was rooting for Middlesbrough in that game (Typical British patriotism lolol), it was shame to see them beaten 4-0 by Sevilla, I had similar feelings when Fulham lost to Atletico Madrid.
The better team won, I have no regrets about how we performed or what he did. It was a historical match for the club and one I will never forget, especially considering now we are a Championship team.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
It's a really though question to answer. But, on the subject of The Linnets Barry Town ;)

I would say:

Qualified for the 1st round of the UEFA Cup vs Aberdeen 96/97 season.

Advancing through a qualifying round in the Champions League.

Barry reaching the Semis of the Welsh Cup for the first time since 2003 when they were still a professional team

AtomicNahal

Jobber
Reaction score
Liverpool 3-1 Olympiakos or
Liverpool 3-3 AC Milan UCL Final 2005