Favorite Bands?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

ATM right now:

The Dillinger Escape Plan

FUCKING EPIC! Seeing them next Friday, always have been a fan, but, they've been on my mind for quite some time.

Hit N Run

Reaction score
I'll go with the five, although I have many more bands I like, the following are either bands I class as my faves, or I have pretty much all their albums thus get in on default.

Foo Fighters
Evanescence
Fleetwood Mac
Linkin Park
Hammerbox

shane

Reaction score
My Favorite bands and Singers are
Back Street Boys
Blue
Michel Jackson
Richy Martin
50 cent...

hndsmepete

Reaction score
I honestly don't have one favorite band. I like many, but its hard to choose one over the other. I'm just going to list the bands that I've been listening to recently, after not listening to them in a long time.

Motorhead
Slayer
Black Flag
Death
Carcass
early Napalm Death (SCUM, From Enslavement To Obliteration)
Bolt Thrower

Napalm Death also have the shortest song ever, "You Suffer". It was released as a single & there was a video made for it, the song is only one and a half second long.

[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dws87NR6DpM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dws87NR6DpM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

My Favorite bands and Singers are
Back Street Boys
Blue
Michel Jackson
Richy Martin
50 cent...

You didn't name one band. A band plays instruments. You listed a bunch of solo singers, a rapper & one singing group. All of them suck BTW, except maybe 50 cent.

NasJayz

Reaction score
Metallica, Linkin park, Limp Bizkit, Dragonforce, avenged sevenfold, the beatles, dream theater, gunsn 'N' roses, iron maiden, motorhead, mercyful fate, Nirvana, rem, lynyrd skynyrd.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Metallica, Linkin park, Limp Bizkit, Dragonforce, avenged sevenfold, the beatles, dream theater, gunsn 'N' roses, iron maiden, motorhead, mercyful fate, Nirvana, rem, lynyrd skynyrd.

YOU ARE AWESOME.

I like King Diamond better, though.

Slash

Reaction score
Parkway Drive, A Day To Remember, Asking Alexandria, We Came as Romans, I See Stars

Reaction score
CCR
Chili Peppers
Deep Purple
Steve Miller Band
Metallica
Van Halen
Motley Crue
Legs Diamond
Zepplin
Soundgarden
Alice in Chains
Faith No More
Guns-n-Roses
Union Underground
Foreigner
Soilwork
Live
Cream
Mudhoney
Inxs
Styxx
Queen
lots more

dreamwaves

Reaction score
I love these....!!

Linkin Park
papa roach
My chemical romance
3 doors down
Greenday

and that's it.

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Black Crowes
Pearl Jam
Danko Jones
Sublime

J...

Reaction score
1. Bullet for my Valentine
2. Bring me the Horizon
3. Attack Attack!
4. Ecsape the Fate
5. Black Veil Brides

I've been stuck hardcore on Metalcore/Screamo/Emocore lately and this is pretty much the top of those genre's but the list does go on.