• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Wrestling League DISCUSSION THREAD

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
@Roman's Table can I have my Toni points from Dynamite. The lose is already hard enough to take.
Sorry dawg. Thought I got all the loser points. Must have typo'd when I searched for Toni to give out the loser points when running down the list of losers from Dynamite. I regret the error of omission towards Toni Storms loser points.

Storm Trooper

Hey y'all, quick note.

I did the scoring for Collision and SummerSlam quickly to make sure I had it done before I left for Metallica so y'all knew where you stood going into tomorrow. I think I found the errors and fixed them but if there are errors and omissions let me know please and I'll fix them during Raw Monday or on Tuesday. I am getting home at 2AM and work 9-5 Monday so not gonna be looking at it til Monday night at the earliest.

Storm Trooper

Hey everyone Free Agency is open don't forget to set your lineups too.

Working on RAW results now. Playoff brackets will be unveiled today. Don't forget if you're not in the playoff bracket you'll be in the Consolation Battle Royale.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Question @Roman's Table if I get rid of Kevin Owens right now for the injury waiver move or whatever it's call. DO I still have another free agent pickup this week. Or is whoever replaces Kevin Owens the only move I'd have for the week?

Storm Trooper

Question @Roman's Table if I get rid of Kevin Owens right now for the injury waiver move or whatever it's call. DO I still have another free agent pickup this week. Or is whoever replaces Kevin Owens the only move I'd have for the week?
yeah KO would be the injury replacement move, which means you can't pick him back up for the duration of the season.

Storm Trooper

Not that it matters since she wasn't on a roster, but Piper Niven is officially 1/2 of the WWE Womens Tag Team Champions. However since she did not win the championship in a match she would not have received Championship points. Similarly, Sonya Deville wouldn't receive Championship Loss points since she did not have a match in which she lost the Championship.

Also, While Matt Cardona is still 1/2 of 1/2 of the WWE Womens Tag Team Champions, he's not getting Championship points either.