• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Wrestling League DISCUSSION THREAD

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I'd be Pro bye. I'm sure we can have it some everyone gets 1?
My only issue with a bye is someone will be off on a PLE week, and tiebreakers would be total points. Peoples points will count but people would be less likely to optimize their lineups if they don't have a matchup.

It's something I need to look into. Also, I need to look into making a schedule to see how many weeks we need in order to get from now until All In 'N' Out Week.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
My only issue with a bye is someone will be off on a PLE week, and tiebreakers would be total points. Peoples points will count but people would be less likely to optimize their lineups if they don't have a matchup.

It's something I need to look into. Also, I need to look into making a schedule to see how many weeks we need in order to get from now until All In 'N' Out Week.
Damn ya that fucks with strategy ...hmmm ya getting someone to replace wpukd be a better solution if they bail fully . Poop.

Storm Trooper

Only problem with triple threats is figuring out who fights who. I can find a website to help with 1 on 1 scheduling. Not Triple Threats probably.

epo1984

How about if Finishline doesn't ultimately pick, we generate a list from what's left, especially as they have a keeper in Jack Perry already. That way it will keep things even for head to heads and allows Finishline to join in if / when back online and perhaps would be able to trade their roster over the course of the season?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
How about if Finishline doesn't ultimately pick, we generate a list from what's left, especially as they have a keeper in Jack Perry already. That way it will keep things even for head to heads and allows Finishline to join in if / when back online and perhaps would be able to trade their roster over the course of the season?
essentially a CPU/AI player? no a bad idea Epo :WOW

Storm Trooper

OK, so it is official. If Finishline doesn't show up, the last squad will be a CPU/AI player.

At the conclusion of the draft, We will all select 1 person for this team. Note that these people will be on this team and we will be unable to poach from this team.

In the event Finishline shows up (or another person takes control of the team) they will be able to choose a new team.