• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Basketball

Ghetto Anthony

I agree with Chico as well.

We should at least be able to keep 8 - PG/SG/G/SF/PF/F/C/C

wat

if this actually happens plz drop all of my players into the free agency cuz i'm not playing next year. I have no assists and was banking on being able to draft a big assist guy next year.

SAL

Dude if it's going to be a keeper league you have to say that it's going to be a keeper league at the beginning of the season not at the end.

This is the only answer you mongoloids. LOL Sal traded Blake for Dirk, let's make it a keeper league now!!!

SAIYANS

Let me rephrase it and break it down GA

1) We should each have the option to keep up to 8 players (some can keep less if the choose or none at all) from our current teams

2) Baller and Pimpin's teams should be dissolved and they not allowed to play

3) Their should be a 10 team limit, down from 12 so that we get rid of inactives like Pimpin/Baller and Switch/Dmac before them

4) With those teams dissolved we should be able to have an expansion draft consisting of their players, the guys who we all decide to cut and not keep in out 8 man limited group, and the other free agents

5) Playoffs should be cut from 8 teams to 6 with a smaller league

SAL

Let me rephrase it and break it down GA

1) We should each have the option to keep up to 8 players (some can keep less if the choose or none at all) from our current teams

2) Baller and Pimpin's teams should be dissolved and they not allowed to play

3) Their should be a 10 team limit, down from 12 so that we get rid of inactives like Pimpin/Baller and Switch/Dmac before them

4) With those teams dissolved we should be able to have an expansion draft consisting of their players, the guys who we all decide to cut and not keep in out 8 man limited group, and the other free agents

5) Playoffs should be cut from 8 teams to 6 with a smaller league

Alternate proposal: we start over next year and draft brand new fucking rosters like we all thought we'd be doing when we made drafts and trades this year.

Brandon, a vote for this is a vote for Psych having it easy and not having to do any work to have the Lakers' roster on his team. I'm fucking disappointed in you.

PHX

Legacy Member
I don't like the idea of keeping half of your team. Maybe like 1-2 guys but nothing more past that.