Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Kobe and the rest of the Lakers need to not do shit in the last 6 minutes of the game so I can hold on and beat PSYCH in our match up.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Thanks to Gasol getting 3 blocks gonna win 12-2. Maybe 13-1 if Conley misses a 3 or so.

SAL

Reaction score
GET CONLEY OUT OF THE GAME NOW I WANT MY TWO POINTS

Ben

Reaction score
My rebounding is in the shitter after trading away K LOVE.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lol: Conley needs to chuck it up a few times :side:

SAL

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA All the Lakers starters are out and Ben comes back to win points with just Rudy Gay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We don't have enough of these things :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben

Reaction score
Took it by 2 points....good stuff first match up I've won in weeks and since it's against PSYCH it makes it that much better.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Shit, good win Ben.

I'm pissed off at Pau's punk ass. Kobe leaves the game down 6 with a minute left in the third, and Pau's unit goes down by 22 because he proceeds to give up 6 straight layups. That pussy ass bitch didn't even look to score, just kept throwing the ball back late in the shot clock to the point Brian Shaw said "I'm wondering why we are even playing him right now at the start of the 4th quarter interview" :mad:

Pau let both my teams get raped in reality and fantasy single handedly. If he keeps the margin to at least 10 I win this matchup and they win the game with the way Kobe was scoring in that third quarter, smh

SAL

Reaction score
Nothing has ever been Kobe's fault. I'm sure the guru Phil Jackson knows what he's doing. Wait, we need a dumb gif to finish this post:

359xogx.gif

SAL

Reaction score
Shit, good win Ben.

I'm pissed off at Pau's punk ass. Kobe leaves the game down 6 with a minute left in the third, and Pau's unit goes down by 22 because he proceeds to give up 6 straight layups. That pussy ass bitch didn't even look to score, just kept throwing the ball back late in the shot clock to the point Brian Shaw said "I'm wondering why we are even playing him right now at the start of the 4th quarter interview" :mad:

Pau let both my teams get raped in reality and fantasy single handedly. If he keeps the margin to at least 10 I win this matchup and they win the game with the way Kobe was scoring in that third quarter, smh

I didn't watch the game. But I'm reading Matt Moore's rundown on his twitter (http://twitter.com/HPbasketball) and throughout the third quarter he's commenting that Kobe made no effort to get anyone else involved in the offense. Remember? "Kobe-ball?" I'm not saying he probably took every other player on the team out of their rhythm or anything, but....oh hey look Kobe almost shot 50% he was great!

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Before you say it, sorry this reply isn't 2 sentences:

You didn't watch the game or listen to the broadcast which Spero (Blay by play guy for LA) and Shaw (lead assistant) both said they got on Pau at the half for holding the ball and then throwing it out to the guards against the clock and not making his rotations on defense.

I admit that they went Kobe Ball in the 3rd but that was only after they started the third with Artest, Fisher, and Pau not doing anything. Memphis went up by double digits and then it went to give the ball to Kobe and get out of his way. He and Bynum left down 6 with Pau, Odom, and the B's on the floor. They went down by 22 and 12 of those points were on layups that Pau gave up because he didn't rotate or challenge. They aired a video in the game and had Spero break it down and he said two things "This game is on Pau because he played no defense and gave no energy" and "Getting Pau involved in this game is a catch 22 because there is no point in passing him the ball if he doesn't do anything with it besides throw it out with 8 seconds or less on the clock, which he did 9 times".

I do wish that Phil played Bynum in the fourth quarter and that they would honestly move Ron to the second unit as he did nothing tonight on either end (besides put over his new single dropping and Lopez Tonight appearance during the pregame). Barnes has outplayed him so much that it is not a joke at the moment.
------

3 Sentence Summary:

Pau was overly passive when they needed a second option and looked overly lathargic out there. Kobe, Lamar, Barnes, Blake, and Bynum would have been better served playing all 48 as that was the only unit that played hard and kept the game close. You can lament the approach of Kobe Ball but they were down all game by double digits playing team ball with Pau, so you have to watch the game to decide if it is the chicken or egg at the moment.

SAL

Reaction score
I had the same "chicken/egg" thought about it before I read your post. And yes, don't tell anybody, but I read this one.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I can do with Pau and Ron not producing stats if I see effort, like I deal with Fisher, Odom, Kobe, or Bynum doing at times. It is just that when they don't play hard or in Pau's case extremely overly passive, it pisses me off.

Odom even made the comment, "some people seem to be happy with 1 ring or 2, but me I want to go down as being part of a dynasty" after the game.

They just seem like 2 guys at the moment who are happy to remove their soft label and trying to market their brand respectively, which is sad to watch.