Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

^^loves to slap mat.

^should go to hell and never come back
:(:(:(
^^should know that im not. there's no way in hell im gonna be a mod in the iwf :(
i was 90% sure when i posted that. now, im 250% sure.
^should tell me why? i beleive that one day you will be a mod...thats how i feel about it, your are a great member, funny, and most active here.
yea i know that thnx. but perhaps ur the only one here who thinks that way :( just look in lethal's thread :(

i guess I AM unwanted here by most members :(

the dark knight

^^should know that i was planning on being active. atleast today but now that i see a lot of members do not want me here or they do not show enough respect, i dont think ill be active again. :(

ty nancy for not wanting me :) i gave u the highest rating and i was going to work on ur edge sig today....not anymore.

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^should know....wait.... breaking news..... yeah, uh huh, ok, got it
Ladies and Gentlemen its official LK21 is out of the closet, yes thats right folks he is out of the closet