• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Basketball

SAIYANS

:tardsmile:, so that's special. In case you forgot, my team is 1st. So I don't need your dogshit players polluting my team.
I had 2 fucking guys play yesterday, but will be the 2nd seed at the end of the week still:suckit:

PHX

Legacy Member
Smoove's is more impressive considering he don't usually score pts to that extent let alone at that %

SAL

Hey PSYCH, some dude on ESPN's telling me that the Lakers are 8-0 when Kobe takes fewer than 20 shots, and about .500 when he takes more. :lol:

SAIYANS

Oh no, Kobe shoots too much :lol:

Kobe doesn't know how to play the right way despite winning more than any player in the league and playing at a higher level than anyone for over a decade consistently while blending being the teams main facilitator and scorer.

Revisit that in June when he is winning a 6th title and going to an 8th Finals

SAL

He doesn't win more than any player in the league unless he has an elite big next to him. Then he transforms into a winner, I guess, and not a guy who quits in the 4th quarter of game 7s. That's funny.