Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
We all established that you lost that right a while ago.
^^^

And Love isn't better than Durant or Lebron so he isn't the best player in fantasy but pretty good trade for Brandon now got Gasol, Hibbert and Love. Kinda owns.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'll tell you why your team isn't as unstoppable as you think it is after the season is over.

Meantime health isn't something you can bank on anyhow as this year has shown so we'll see how that plays out.

btw I'm really intrigued mister barely tie 7-7 while GA has 10 games missed from his top scorers

^^^

And Love isn't better than Durant or Lebron so he isn't the best player in fantasy but pretty good trade for Brandon now got Gasol, Hibbert and Love. Kinda owns.

LeBron/Love is debatable. He's much better than Durant.

SAL

Reaction score
I was not being an n-word. I wanted to be properly compensated for Dwight Howard.

Dademo

Reaction score
Sorry I totally fucked off on this guys, I planned to take place in the league but I just really lost interest. I was extremely excited before the season started so I joined a shitload of leagues, but once the season started I knew I couldn't keep track of them.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Does Ben not check his profile?

Sorry I totally fucked off on this guys, I planned to take place in the league but I just really lost interest. I was extremely excited before the season started so I joined a shitload of leagues, but once the season started I knew I couldn't keep track of them.

dats why u only join one league.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't matter how it got done end result was that it was a tie. I could make excuses too but won't as l said will tell you why your team isn't as unstoppable as you think it is when you don't win the league.

Durant is the better scorer, better source of shot blocking which Love doesn't really do, better source of steals, doesn't get K.Love level rebounding but still gets 8 a game, bout the same when it comes to the ft stats, can hit 3's as well, gets more assist and is shooting 50% from the field. So not seeing how Love is better overall.

Lebron is not even debatable to me man is a walking triple double.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Don't matter how it got done end result was that it was a tie. I could make excuses too but won't as l said will tell you why your team isn't as unstoppable as you think it is when you don't win the league.

Next time we match-up and I have Lopez, Randolph, Wade and Carmelo in my line-up I'm going to ruin your fantasy year.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I got 3 other leagues, its not that hard, the irony is im doing the worst in this league.

U deserved 1 more piece in that deal I think. No way you should be giving up more players to Brandon when you're letting him have Love (who's better than Durant)