• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Basketball 2011

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Glad you can predict the future on how healthy your team will be by then.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Glad you can predict the future on how healthy your team will be by then.

Is that the big secret? You think Varejao and company are due to go down? Probably. But I don't think a "I knew your team couldn't stay healthy" revelation at the end of the season is worth me worrying about. MIND GAMES PHX. FUCKIN MIND GAMES.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Obviously not just felt like saying that in response to that post. I will say I find the fact that you actually plan to win turnovers quite funny though. The most irrelevant stat to try and win.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Obviously not just felt like saying that in response to that post. I will say I find the fact that you actually plan to win turnovers quite funny though. The most irrelevant stat to try and win.

I don't have to win TO's to win a week. It's just a category that I should win on most weeks since I don't have my team flooded with sloppy guards. But thx for your input, champ.

So, who wants Kevin Love?

melo for love straight up

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
About the all stars

Dirk should not be there over Duncan who has anchored the Spurs with Manu out or Gay

Nash should not be there as he isn't helping his team win and if you are taking a loser, Monta has better numbers, and both Lowry and Lawson are winning.

Josh Smith should be on the damn eastern conference team, and Deron making the team is a mother fucking joke as Lou Williams deserves it more

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Got the list? Haven't seen. Josh Smith not an All Star again? This man has been snubbed the last 3 years and this was the year of all of them where he had to no doubt make it in. I don't know much more they want him to do.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Kevin Love, Lamarcus Aldridge, Marc Gasol, Steve Nash, Russell Westbrook, Dirk Nowitzki, & Tony Parker

Joe Johnson, Paul Pierce, Andre Iguodala, Deron Williams, Chris Bosh, Roy Hibbert, & Luol Deng

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Shame that Gortat didn't get in as he is having a great year. Steve has been really good but kinda surprised he got in. I don't care for this guy can't get in due to the team record I just wanna see the best players. Kinda wanted to see Rubio also. Would have rather seen Ryan Anderson get a spot over Bosh. Bosh has only been worth a damn when Wade or Bron didn't play otherwise he has been ghost.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Bosh has been better than Wade this season.

Nash doesn't get in for me if the coaches spill about helping a team win means anything. Lawson and Lowry both are winning, and not on a bottom 4 team in his conference. I just don't get how you snub either guy especially when Lowry has bettter numbers across the board. Heck one of Lawson, Gallo, or Nene should have made it simply off helping a team win every night. And Dirk getting in off such a bad year, yet them actually sighting bad numbers to Woj for Duncan not getting in is bull. Gay has better numbers than Dirk if that is the case.

And Deron makes no fucking sense to me. You cant be an all star let alone superstar like he has called himself to be and let your team suck that bad. What he is playing with is no worse than anything Kobe, McGrady, or Iverson dragged into the fucking playoffs. Yet he is a max player and top 10 and the teams record sucks this year and was worse after trading for him last year? Lou Williams s the Sixers offense and they are a top team, and Josh Smith is carrying the Hakws frontline. It bugs me that he makes it over either of them if it truly about winning games and making your teammates better? Hell Jennings has a better case than Deron IMO

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Write him in his rep. That always gets a response from my experience

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Like I said don't care about winning unless it has to do with the awards like MVP and things of that nature. Said the same thing about Love last year. Deron being in surprises me and still shaking my head and Josh Smith being snubbed once again. He deserves to be in over his teammate that did make it in Joe Johnson.

Speaking of Bosh does anyone have Ben's phone number
Maybe it's safe to say he doesn't want Bosh. I saw the trade offer anyways I hope he doesn't do that considering if Lin stays at PG Amare is gonna go back to having his usual numbers.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Maybe I should write him a fucking letter. Anyone have his address?

Maybe it's safe to say he doesn't want Bosh. I saw the trade offer anyways I hope he doesn't do that considering if Lin stays at PG Amare is gonna go back to having his usual numbers.

Which is why I want him. PPG potential. But this Lin hype is silly. He's still going to share touches with Melo and that will limit his offense.