• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy baseball

PHX

Legacy Member
To me BA makes more sense to use than OBP and I'm cool to have the draft this week or next week w/e works best.

Ben

Whatever way we can have the most people for the draft works for me, I cleared some shit up so I can be either for either day.

PHX

Legacy Member
Doing that now, don't want to end up doing any dumb ass picks and accidentally draft someone who is out months or some shit.

Ghetto Anthony

I actually have to use Internet Explorer tonight to get the draft applet to run. I've tried Firefox and Chrome and they didn't work...

The sacrifices I'm willing to make...

Ghetto Anthony

Got anymore room? Just got my computer back.

If you can help me find 1 more (preferably from this site) then you're in bro. Can't have an uneven amount of teams.

Or I'll just kick one of the WF guys. Either GD or soxfan93. Crazian seems like he will be active all year. (Look how many trophies he has on his profile)