Eric Bischoff and WWE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brett

Reaction score
Do you think there is a chance that Erich Bischoff will eventually appear in the WWE again or do you think most likely not? Since now he has a smaller role in the TNA company a return too WWE in the next few years is not impossible. heck if bischoff and hogan get bored of TNA they can both make a comeback too WWE working together and maybe even kicking out johnny ace as manager of Raw.

Too me its irrelevent if the fans hate him or not but just if there is a possiblitly we will see him in a wwe ring ever again! Would be funny too see what he would think of johnny ace if they ever met face too face that and he could get his own back for Chris Jericho attacking at the 2007 Raw anniversary.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Never say never, but I don't think so. If he ever leaves TNA, he'll likely focus on other things that has nothing to do with wrestling, with his tv partner Jason Hervey and possibly Hogan too.

scottcs88

Reaction score
I love how people claim they are horrible but want them back in wwe. SMH

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I love how people claim they are horrible but want them back in wwe. SMH
I'm not going to speak for them, but the way I interpret it is that people think they're horrible in TNA because they have FULL CONTROL over what they do and plaster themselves all over the show, something that wouldn't happen in the WWE as they would be answering to Vince.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
If I was a betting man I'd say no, because not only has he slagged WWE off at every opportunity, but what role would he have in WWE that couldn't be done by a host of other more relevant people.

They've recently got Ace over as an authority character, plus theres Triple H as the COO and Vince whenever he decides to make a comeback. That's three already in the same role, plus theres Teddy Long, Regal, and Foley under contract who've done that schtick too.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I really doubt Bischoff would want to give WWE that level of commitment again, what with being on the road for 300+ days a year and all. Just doesn't seem like it's something the guy is interested in doing at this stage of his career. The guy has plenty of money, more than he will ever need, and with his history in television production, he could land just about any television job he wants.

He tried to give Vince another rivalry on Monday nights when TNA tried to compete head-to-head... and he got crushed in the worst way. Unless he seriously thinks he could ever do what he did with WCW again some day (which I doubt), then I would expect him to move on from wrestling after his stint with TNA is finished.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If Eric was to ever be back it would be more for a punchline if anything.

Doubt Eric wants to motorboat Big Dick Johnsons ass again.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Think it could happen, just because no one ever thought it would happen the first time, so once it has happened then it is more likely to happen again if that makes sense. Just not for a very long time, think he is in TNA for the long hurl and has the creative control there he would never have in WWE.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Don't really see why he would return to WWE. Doesn't really benefit the WWE and Vince doesn't do anything unless he believes it will make him money.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I kind of don't want it to happen now. He's shown a lot of disrespect towards a lot of people from WWE and other shows, it would be a poor move by WWE, as Eric probably has a lot of heat on him now.

rcoot93

Reaction score
I would guess no but it depends how much he likes wrestling and would like to stay involved if he leaves TNA. Plus if a good offer comes along he might be tempted

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I kind of don't want it to happen now. He's shown a lot of disrespect towards a lot of people from WWE and other shows, it would be a poor move by WWE, as Eric probably has a lot of heat on him now.

Can you blame him? WWE certainly disrespected him when he was there.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Can you blame him? WWE certainly disrespected him when he was there.

Yeah, how dare they pay this man money, after he tried to put them out of business right?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah and how dare he be so good at being GM that WWE stuggle to replace him for years and decide to hamper him at every turn lol.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Yeah and how dare he be so good at being GM that WWE stuggle to replace him for years and decide to hamper him at every turn lol.

Hamper him how? By not actually deciding to put a program on thursdays and putting TNA out of business?

Also, it's pretty easy to be a hated GM when everyone already hated you. Vickie Guerrero ffs.