Emmalina

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
image.jpg

So..the latest "rumor" is that Emmalina will not be debuting till after the Royal Rumble...

Ugh...you know WWE...if you aren't going to use her...just send her back to NXT again...
at least that way she'll get to wrestle on TV and then you could give Emmalina the title
and draft Asuka to the main roster.

Just do something with her!!!

emma-smiling-1482524358-800.png

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
image.jpg

So..the latest "rumor" is that Emmalina will not be debuting till after the Royal Rumble...

Ugh...you know WWE...if you aren't going to use her...just send her back to NXT again...
at least that way she'll get to wrestle on TV and then you could give Emmalina the title
and draft Asuka to the main roster.

Just do something with her!!!

emma-smiling-1482524358-800.png

The longer they delay her debut, the more people are not gonna care when she debuts.

Boy, am I glad I am done with RAW's women's division.

Maybe I'll tune in to WM 33 to see Charlotte finally lose the title.

As for Emmalina going back to NXT and dethroning Asuka, that's not happening.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
The longer they delay her debut, the more people are not gonna care when she debuts.
Yeah...It sucks...
Boy, am I glad I am done with RAW's women's division.
I've kept an eye on it...but I haven't watched any
of the matches since the night after RoadBlock...
Maybe I'll tune in to WM 33 to see Charlotte finally lose the title.
And may-be I won't tune in to see my Bae Charlotte lose the title...God...That's going to suck...
As for Emmalina going back to NXT and dethroning Asuka, that's not happening.
I know...wishful thinking on my part...but at least she'd get some TV time in NXT...
Plus she has proved she can go with Asuka in the past...

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
And may-be I won't tune in to see my Bae Charlotte lose the title...God...That's going to suck...

It's not going to suck. The ending of Charlotte's PPV streak should've happened months ago. But, everyone always knew they've been saving it for Mania.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
It's not going to suck. The ending of Charlotte's PPV streak should've happened months ago. But, everyone always knew they've been saving it for Mania.
Yes...it should have ended at Hell in a Cell with Sasha winning in her home
town and keeping the title...

[HASHTAG]#sashadeservesbetter[/HASHTAG]

But now it looks like that honor is going to a 15 year old girl with no promo
skills who hasn't been any good since the WWE took away her adderall...

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yes...it should have ended at Hell in a Cell with Sasha winning in her home
town and keeping the title...

[HASHTAG]#sashadeservesbetter[/HASHTAG]

But now it looks like that honor is going to a 15 year old girl with no promo
skills who hasn't been any good since the WWE took away her adderall...

Bayley's not bad. And her mic skills have never been her stronger side, she's a hit or miss, same as Charlotte.

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I feel like one of the key reasons that she hasn't debuted/returned yet is that their would, like, be nothing for her to do. Yeah, it is frustrating to wait this long and is probably a bad booking decision, but look at where she got injured. It was at a time where she just returned to the main roster, and was doing stuff with Dana Brooke to begin. Now we haven't seen Dana in a while (except for being with Charlotte occasionally) and Charlotte/Sasha/Nia/Bayley got their own thing going on, so what would she do? She left while having Dana Brooke by her side, and that's it. Albeit, I hate what they're promoting her as..a playboy model? Seriously? (Thinking about it now that's probably an exaggeration, but you get my point.) This is 2017 for gosh sake.

I hope that when she returns that she'll adapt her persona that she had before she got injured, and go on a tear. I'd love to see a Bayley vs Emma feud, Charlotte vs Emma, and so on.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Emma returns next week. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she takes out the horsewomen. One at a time.
While I would love that...I'll get excited when Emma actually appears.

There is a Royal Rumble re-match next week for the title...So I'm guessing that:
a). Emma returns during that match...attacks both Charlotte & Bayley setting up a match with Bayley at Fastlane...
b). Emma returns and costs Charlotte the title meaning Bayley will be the Champion going into Fastlane...
Bayley vs. Nia Jax for the title...Charlotte vs. Emma...@Fastlane...
c). Emma returns and takes out Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley & Nia...
d). Emma doesn't return at all...Sasha costs Bayley the match and title and turns heel...
e). Emma doesn't return and Charlotte defeats Bayley...

Either way...I'll get excited when Emma actually appears on screen...in the flesh...

Last edited:
Reactions: Smg