Emmalina

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
100% Right Phenom...

To really kick start her career again...Emmalina's debut needs to be big...and the Rumble
is the second biggest pay per view on the calendar...and...seeing as her twitter account has
declared her...distaste of the 4 Horsewomen...they could have her make a very bold
statement straight up.

Now I doubt Charlotte will lose the title and her streak at the Rumble...but there is a way
to have that happen without Bayley looking (even) weak(er). Simply have Emmalina debut
during the match and have her violently attack both Charlotte & Bayley. This results in a DQ
and sets up the rematch for Wrestlemania.

If Sasha has a match with Nia at the Rumble then have Emmalina cost Sasha that match
as well...and hell if Becky has a match that night...have Emmalina kick her face in.

That would be an epic return and would get WWE Universe talking...

[HASHTAG]#WeWantEmmalina[/HASHTAG]

Sounds like money to me @Grievous.......We should get paid for these Million Dollar ideas:hmm: because that would actually be worth the wait!

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like money to me @Grievous.......We should get paid for these Million Dollar ideas because that would actually be worth the wait!
Exactly...it would be the ultimate middle finger to the 4 Horsewomen and their fans...
And I'd love her for it...

[HASHTAG]#WeWantEmmalina[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I do like the idea of her attacking Charlotte and costing her title. But hold off on revenge of Bayley when it comes time for emma to have a title match against Bayley down the road.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Is Emma a heel? I mean I honestly don't know.

EDIT:

4cf11cdda05ecf8df864d56cc9e05d63.jpg

Vegeta.jpg

:hmm:

Never mind, looks like a heel to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
And I have to agree... Laughing at a woman who was or is a model because she isn't a stick is quite low.

There are plenty of women that are considered plus size that are very beautiful. It may not be your cup of tea but that don't make them ugly.

Yup. Although we don't talk anymore :( I always thought my former friend Awesome Kong was quite a beautiful woman and she definitely ain't no stick :)

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

I honestly want her on SmackDown so she
can resume her feud with Becky Lynch and form an
alliance with a returning Eva Marie. But again...
Wishful Thinking on my part.

An interesting idea that could develop 2 storylines and
would have Emmalina on SmackDown...so yes please...

Last edited:

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

However there is this so its clear the direction they are going in when she eventually debuts but as of now there is no specific dates planned for her debut so it could be tonight or it could be 3 months from now. I wouldn't doubt them to leave it until after Wrestlemania because the card for Wrestlemania is over saturated as it is, there is no spot for her.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd let Emmalina sit longer, there's no rush to bring her back at this time. Let the current female feuds that already have little time dedicated to it take their course on the road to WrestleMania and then have the creative team work on something to make this weight.. somewhat worth it I guess.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt them to leave it until after Wrestlemania because the card for Wrestlemania is over saturated as it is, there is no spot for her.
I'm sure plenty of performers are going to be left off the Wrestlemania card...
Unless they expand it and make it a 2 day event.

*Thinks*

Why haven't they done that yet already?
However there is this so its clear the direction they are going in when she eventually debuts
I'm hoping for Eva Marie Style + Alexa Bliss Attitude + Paige in-ring Aggressiveness...
And then I fall in love...lol
I'd let Emmalina sit longer
No...
there's no rush to bring her back at this time. Let the current female feuds that already have little time dedicated to it take their course on the road to WrestleMania and then have the creative team work on something to make this weight.. somewhat worth it I guess.
Yes there is! (In my opinion) the current female feuds are my bae Charlotte vs. a 15 year old girl
and Sasha Banks (who isn't the Champion! [HASHTAG]#sashadeservesbetter[/HASHTAG] ) vs. Nia Green...I mean Jax.

Dana Brooke and Alicia Fox are around somewhere...and I'm not going to go on another rant
about the stagnant pond that is the RAW women's division...I promised myself I wouldn't...I need
to calm down and focus...

emmalina-2.png

That's better...

Bringing in Emmalina now (or at the Rumble) would actually make things interesting and
exciting...which is what I want the wrestling I watch to be.

Again...just my opinion...and remember I'm Australian...so I just want Emma back as soon
as possible.