Eminem Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Yeah I'm kind of the same the emotion he can convey though is great especially in Hurricane. Also name the GOAT rock vocalist? I wanna say Ozzy because I'm a sabbath dong slurper but Axl is pretty damn close.
I'm gonna be honest, I love Ozzy and Axl, I really do huge fans, but they aren't close to being top tier singing talent in my opinion. And have you heard Axl on Chinese? He expanded pretty good with Scraped as terms as vocals. Song writing wise, I would give it to Axl, since Ozzy didn't write Sabbath songs in the original era.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest, I love Ozzy and Axl, I really do huge fans, but they aren't close to being top tier singing talent in my opinion. And have you heard Axl on Chinese? He expanded pretty good with Scraped as terms as vocals. Song writing wise, I would give it to Axl, since Ozzy didn't write Sabbath songs in the original era.

900209454c19c514a2fb0ef010b5e993._.jpg
I've needed an excuse to use that for a while.

Who you got purely vocally? Ozzy on paranoid gave him the edge IMO but I'm open to hear other opinions.

Farooq

Reaction score
900209454c19c514a2fb0ef010b5e993._.jpg
I've needed an excuse to use that for a while.

Who you got purely vocally? Ozzy on paranoid gave him the edge IMO but I'm open to hear other opinions.
I think Rob Halford of Judas Priest is one. Painkiller, yes I'm going for their most popular song, but that shit is intense vocally.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I think Rob Halford of Judas Priest is one. Painkiller, yes I'm going for their most popular song, but that shit is intense vocally.
I feel like a fag but I've never heard of it. Brb youtubing it, I dig the drums and bass. It's got a welcome to the jungle vibe I'm a fan.

Farooq

Reaction score
I feel like a fag but I've never heard of it. Brb youtubing it, I dig the drums and bass. It's got a welcome to the jungle vibe I'm a fan.
Surprised a bit, his voice pitch is very high in this song. It was a one time thing though, he could never perform the vocals this high live ever. Although it is a bit unfair since the song Painkiller would go on the album Painkiller and he would then leave Judas Priest. By the time he returned, his vocals took to much damage and he can't reach high notes, so this song is definitely out of the question to sing live.....but he does attempt it still.

Reactions: seabs

Farooq

Reaction score
Indeed it is :obama: Forgot to mention, Halford actually worked with Black Sabbath twice I believe. And if your familiar with the opera like vocal styles of Bruce Dickinson and Ronnie James Dio, then you might like some of his other work. I suggest British Steel as the next choice. Breaking the Law is awesome :tough:

Farooq

Reaction score
:yay: Ever heard of Dio's Elf stuff?

Farooq

Reaction score
:obama: vintage stuff. Always loved Hoochie Koochie Lady.

Farooq

Reaction score
It's so fucking easyyyyyy

On a side note, It's So Easy by GnR is a pretty badass song. "Why don't you just...fuckkkk offfff"

Farooq

Reaction score
I think it's the only song that kept it's classic tone on the Use Your Illusions albums. Such GOAT that they had a music video with The Terminator 2 for the song.