Eminem Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
So we have a bunch of Eminem threads so this is just a general discussion of him and his songs.

Right now listening to Not Afraid its one of his best songs ever imo.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
We get it, you're an eminem mark, no need to create a whole thread on him. This just kills other threads related to him.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
We get it, you're an eminem mark, no need to create a whole thread on him. This just kills other threads related to him.
Why must you make these pointless posts in my threads. I made this thread so we don't have a bunch of threads.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I despise Not Afraid. One of his most popular songs in terms of sales and views etc., but it doesn't show how fucking talented he was. His older albums (infinite, MMLP, and TES) are GOAT worthy in terms of rap. Still to this day the greatest of all time in my opinion, but it's sad to see how he's kinda fell off recently with his songs replay value and general direction. Too pop for me.

Reactions: Nick and seabs

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I really like the lyrics in Not Afraid is why I like it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I despise Not Afraid. One of his most popular songs in terms of sales and views etc., but it doesn't show how fucking talented he was. His older albums (infinite, MMLP, and TES) are GOAT worthy in terms of rap. Still to this day the greatest of all time in my opinion, but it's sad to see how he's kinda fell off recently with his songs replay value and general direction. Too pop for me.
Greatest musician of all time or just within the rap genre? Rap I can make a case for although I enjoy Big L too much to confirm it (yep bipolar sebe is back so that'll probably change by the end of this post) the overall GOAT is Bob Dylan IMO, so much talent it's scary. All subjective so we'll disagree in all likelyness though until Cloud drops a massive Madchesterbomb.

Reactions: Farooq

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
@Crayo what are some of your favourite Em songs?

Mine are Stan, Without Me, Mockingbird, When Im Gone, Lose Yourself, Real Slim Shady, My Name Is, Headlights and My Mom.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Not directed at me but I'll throw out Mushrooms and Like Toy Soldiers as ones which don't usually get mentioned. Listen to them back to back and you get his range highlighted so well.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Greatest musician of all time or just within the rap genre? Rap I can make a case for although I enjoy Big L too much to confirm it (yep bipolar sebe is back so that'll probably change by the end of this post) the overall GOAT is Bob Dylan IMO, so much talent it's scary. All subjective so we'll disagree in all likelyness though until Cloud drops a massive Madchesterbomb.
Rap obviously. I mean, I'm a huge rap mark, but I'll never consider any rapper to be the greatest musician of all time.

My whole family mark for Bob Dylan. My brother is named after him.

@Crayo what are some of your favourite Em songs?

Mine are Stan, Without Me, Mockingbird, When Im Gone, Lose Yourself, Real Slim Shady, My Name Is, Headlights and My Mom.
God, so many.

Infinite
Stan
The Way I Am
The Sauce
Drug Ballad
Amnityville
Kim
White America
Till I Collapse
Square Dance
Say Goodbye To Hollywood
Without Me
When The Music Stops
Bully
Nail in the Coffin
Rock Bottom
Yellow Brick Road

All off the top of my head. Missing loads probably.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Not a big Dylan fan, but I won't argue about him being the GOAT. I wish he took better care of his voice though and stopped smoking when he did before.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Not a big Dylan fan, but I won't argue about him being the GOAT. I wish he took better care of his voice though and stopped smoking when he did before.

Yeah I'm kind of the same the emotion he can convey though is great especially in Hurricane. Also name the GOAT rock vocalist? I wanna say Ozzy because I'm a sabbath dong slurper but Axl is pretty damn close.