eminem announces marshall mathers lp 2!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
That song sucks

yeh just sounds like stuff off the last album nothing like what was on the marshall mathers lp which is one of the best albums ever imo i think he should rename the album recovery pt 2.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This is some good shit. It's from his Dre beats album. Reminds me a lot of beastie boys for some reason in the beginning.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
This is some good shit. It's from his Dre beats album. Reminds me a lot of beastie boys for some reason in the beginning.

I like the beat, shame the lyrical content is poor eminem used to stand against the mainstream and now he is exactly what he used to insult

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score

i mean he used to rap about how crap pop music is and how main stream media is shit and hypocritical like in the way i am and the real slim shady for example and now he just raps about nothing what do the lyrics in that song even mean the flow is good but there just words about how he has nice clothes and stuff who gives a shit if a rich rapper has nice clothes i know i don't want to hear about that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You expect arguably the most popular rapper ever to rap about how lame mainstream is? You can not compare old Eminem to current Eminem. Old Eminem (his really early work) was rapping against mainstream as an underground rapper trying to break the scene, who was obviously frustrated and had a ton of personal issues to rap about. He rapped about his drink problem, drugs problem, family problems, and all that, but what made that epic was the fact it was real. What do you want him to do, pretend his life is still shit?

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He just rapped about fellow rappers and said he wants to be better than them basically. Not sure what the buzz was about that verse. It got him tons of exposure; guarantee he doesn't regret it.

Maybe not, but I bet he doesn't do it again.

I thought he was taking shots at them about being lil white girls poppin' molly.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
People misinterpreted it as a diss towards those rappers, but it wasn't. He's worked with every single one of them, but said he wants to be better than them and steal their fanbase. Basically talking about his ambition; he didn't diss any of them lol.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
Kendrick Lamar recently did that anti-mainstream thing. I bet you he doesn't do it again.

He said in an interview he didn't mean it though only people i know who are representing the us rap scene and stayed true to hip hop are the pro era lot and one of them is already dead.