eminem announces marshall mathers lp 2!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
no chance can he match it the sort of music he made back then was because he was in a completely differant head space he does tracks with people like rihana and the twat out of maroon 5 now on the flipside i would love it to be as good but i really doubt it is posible.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No one should expect him to match it. His old stuff IMO is some of the best hip hop ever from a rapper I consider to be the GOAT. I can't wait and will buy it immediately.

Reactions: Roi

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
No one should expect him to match it. His old stuff IMO is some of the best hip hop ever from a rapper I consider to be the GOAT. I can't wait and will buy it immediately.

lil wayne and drake > eminem

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nice joke bud.

I couldn't help it, i just don't undertsand who buys there cds to keep them famous i literally do not know any single person who likes any of there songs but yet there still filthy rich and apparently successfull.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
i just hope its better than relapse and recovery i prefer his old stuff to what he has out these days

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I couldn't help it, i just don't undertsand who buys there cds to keep them famous i literally do not know any single person who likes any of there songs but yet there still filthy rich and apparently successfull.

Little kids. Same market audience as Bieber and One Direction.

i just hope its better than relapse and recovery i prefer his old stuff to what he has out these days
I hate his voice in his new ones if that makes sense. He edits it and makes it sound weird. He can still sound like his old self as his freestyle on Westwood showed, but he chooses not to. Maybe to appease his mainstream audience, but hopefully he reverts to his normal voice with this new album.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Little kids. Same market audience as Bieber and One Direction.

I hate his voice in his new ones if that makes sense. He edits it and makes it sound weird. He can still sound like his old self as his freestyle on Westwood showed, but he chooses not to. Maybe to appease his mainstream audience, but hopefully he reverts to his normal voice with this new album.
His new single is out tommorrow so we might get an idea its called beserk

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
One of the songs is already out sounds like he has edited his voice to me

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I don't know we had a few Eminem fans, I like his old stuff, I might to get back into the music he does now.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
He should not name it that. There's no way it'll even come close. That album is his best by far IMO.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He should not name it that. There's no way it'll even come close. That album is his best by far IMO.

THIS.

Pretty much the only Eminem album I care for. Fucking pissed off and dark album. :gusta:
He has some other cool tracks here and there, but nothing like the aforementioned album.