ECW World T.V. Title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Between RVD And 2CS Who Was The Best T.V.???

I Mean 2 Cold Paved The Way By Being Not Only A Double Champ But Also, A Giving The T.V. Title Credibility With Strong Defending Against, Great Like Sabu; Eddie; Beniot; Jericho. RVD On The Other Hand Had The Longest Reign And Made The Belt On And If Not More Wanted Than The ECW World Title. So Who's The Better Champ?

DcDudley

Reaction score
Out of those two id go with RVD. But ive always had a soft spot for Shane Douglas.

LKP

Rvd he held it like forever in ecw. And he defended it well to.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Out of those two id go with RVD. But ive always had a soft spot for Shane Douglas.

I Would Say Shane But Lmao The Dude Hated The Belt, Plus RVD Was Great But 2 Cold For Me Laid The Foundation And Had Better Opponents?

Stop trying to capitalize your fucking posts.
-Noumenon

Reaction score
2 Cold fuckin Scorpio. I know alot of people will disagree with me, but some years back I bought over 100 hours of ECW footage from the best tape dealer around and there were 5 discs of the "Best of the ECW TV title" and man Scorpio was just awesome. He had great matches with everyone from Jericho to Whipwreck. He wrestled so many different people and had spectacular matches.

The only time RVD was as good as people think he is was in ECW, but his TV title reign wasn't his best run, his best run was his first face run feuding with the Triple Threat then he started to team and feud with Sabu and it was just awesomness. His matches with Sabu is some of his best work. But for my money his best work as TV champ was the Jerry Lynn series. The second match is probably RVDs best match ever. Plus he even defended against Scorpio @ a ppv that I can't remember but the match was as good as you'd expect.

RVD's ECW legacy is greater than Scorpio's but as far as who's the better TV champ it was Scorpio. To me Scorpio is one of the most under rated workers ever and I highly recommend people go track him down. For great matches go check out Scorpio/Malenko, Scorpio/Malenko/Guerrero and Scorpio/Sabu. Plus of course he had some awesomness with this killer named Benoit.

noumenon

RVD, hell he basically retired the damn belt. Not that has anything to do with his credibility as a champion...

straight_edge76

No, but near the end of ECW he was one of the only things worth watchibg. Plus like noumenon (SP?) said he basically retired the damn belt.