• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Reaction score
BM- John Cena vs RVD
WM- N/A. Quality matches through out.
BP- All the promos were good.
WP- ^^
AC- Very nice PPV. 8/10

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Best Match:RVD vs Cena
Worst Match: King vs Tazz just because it's those two.
Best Promo: N/A
Worst Promo: N/A
Additional: I liked the 'Extreme' Purple font. All matches were very good. The Tajiri/Crazy tag match was enjoyable, second best on the card. An RVD vs Sabu feud should be good, and the match for it should be brutal. Looking forward to the aftermath next show.

xtremebadass

BM: RVD vs. Cena, even though it had the same ending, really liked it better than original

WM: King vs. Taz if any

BP: Edge and Foley

WP: N/A

AC: Well looks like ECW has both titles which is pretty wierd, but let's see where this goes, great job

9/10 Really loved how you emphasized matches more than promos

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments.

ECWONSDateBanner.png

Preview
Tuesday, June 13th is the day that ECW makes its return to national television in over 5 years! Back in 2001 we saw this extreme brand collapse, and now in 2006 it is brought back! At ECW One Night Stand 2006 we saw many exciting things happen. The biggest though, would have to be Sabu and Rob Van Dam winning the big championships in the WWE. Paul Heyman has announced that RVD will be awarded the newly brought back ECW Title, will Paul Heyman live up to his word? or will a twist happen? We also saw many ECW originals that are also on this new breed of ECW return at ECW One Night Stand. Paul Heyman has announced one match for Tuesday ECW, which is Tommy Dreamer going one on one against Kurt Angle in an extreme rules match up! Don't miss out as ECW goes live and returns at 10 P.M. (EST) on Tuesday nights on Sci-Fi!

Confirmed for ECW:
Either RVD, Sabu, or any other ECW superstar gets awarded the ECW Title
Return of Paul Heyman, ECW Originals, and return of ECW on TV
Tommy Dreamer vs. Kurt Angle, Extreme Rules

HulkStar

ECW ONE NIGHT STAND-
BM: RVD Cena one but I liked The Sabu Rey one as well
WM: None They were all straight
BP: All good promos I must Say
WP: Im not sure on this one but Id say... JBL and Big Show one i guess it was real short and simple and served a purpose.. JBL SHOW Rivalry Hardcore Steel Cage match? lol
AC: Awesome Show enjoyed reading it! Go by Fresh Start and drop a review if ya want. lol gotta plug my BTB anyways I will be reviewing next shows

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

late review, coz i said i would review
bm: rvd vs cena
wm: lawler vs taz
bp: well there werent many, but i choose foley vs edge
wp: n/a
af: wow it took a long time to get the second part posted lol. good ppv. ill try to review as often as possible

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Ok sorry for bumping this but i am going to do this again. My show will be up friday or saturday.

Once again sorry for bumping, just letting everyone know that i am still doing this

HulkStar

good i was bout to say damn this was a pretty cool btb cant wait for show 1

xImpulsive

Reaction score
ECWONSDateBanner.png

ECW June 13th 2006

Dark Match:
Rodney Mack defeated CW Anderson

A video shows and it recaps all the events that happened at ECW One Night Stand. Let the bodies hit the floor hits and the intro video shows.

Joey Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to the debut of ECW on Sci-Fi! We are live in the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the birthplace of ECW.

Tazz: It’s been five years since we have seen ECW on television Joey, but we are back!

Joey Styles: Extreme Championship Wrestling is back, Joey Styles here with Tazz. What a night of extreme we have for you!

This is extreme hits and out walks Paul Heyman, crowd is shouting Paul E! Paul E!

Tazz: Here is the boss.

Joey Styles: The evil genius himself, Paul Heyman.

Paul Heyman then goes into the ring and grabs the mic while all the fans are chanting ECW! ECW!

Paul Heyman:
Hello everyone and welcome to the debut of ECW on Sci-Fi! This is the first time ECW has been on national television, since the worst year of my life, 2001. You see if you are a new fan to ECW, we went bankrupt back in 2001. In 2003 we were bought by no other then Vince McMahon! In 2005 he gave ECW a PPV, One Night Stand. Vince saw that ECW was still alive and had its fans, so he decided to bring it back, and here is where we stand. I’ve come out here to announce a few things. First, I would like to thank you, the fans, all of you, without you and your loyalty ECW wouldn’t be back, you would be stuck watching boring old RAW or Smackdown, but ECW, ECW isn’t about pay checks, girls, or entertainment, ECW is about heart, respect, wrestling, loyalty, and above all the fans!

Crowd Pop

Paul Heyman:
This my friends, is the greatest day in my professional career. I’ve said it at One Night Stand but I am going to say it here also, the tribe of extreme has risen again! Also tonight I have a special surprise for you, her name is Kelly Kelly and you will be seeing her later on during the show. Also the innovator of violence Tommy Dreamer will be taking on Kurt Angle in an extreme rules match!

Crowd Pop

Paul Heyman: At One Night Stand the greatest night of my life, Rob Van Dam and Sabu won both world titles and brought them back to ECW. Now on WWE.com I told the world that Rob Van Dam would be awarded the ECW Title, but I realized why RVD would get the title and not Sabu who worked just as hard. So I thought, and I thought and I came up with a conclusion, the ECW World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line tonight in an extreme rules match. Rob Van Dam will be taking on the homicidal, genocidal, death defying, Sabu!

RVD’s music hits and he walks out looking mad.

RVD: What the hell is this Paul E?

Paul Heyman: Rob, I had no choice but to do this. What kind of general manager would I be if I just handed you the title. This is ECW, you have to earn it.

RVD:
So in order for me to become ECW World Heavyweight Champion, for the first time I have to beat Sabu in an extreme rules match?

Paul Heyman: That’s all you have to do.

RVD:
I’m up for that, it will be just like the good old days Rob Van Dam vs. Sabu all over again.

Paul Heyman:
Just like the good old days. Tonight, Rob, you have a chance to not only be the WWE Champion, but to be the ECW Champion.

Rob Van Dam: I have been waiting to hold that title ever since I joined ECW, you are right, tonight I can finally earn my title, my long lived ECW dream. Well thanks Paul, I gotta go get ready for my match.

RVD then leaves.

Paul Heyman:
Alright well I’m not out here to bitch and moan, so the last thing I am going to say is welcome to ECW on Sci-Fi!

Right as Paul Heyman was about to leave you here Enter Sandman and you see Sandman in the crowd, he then makes his way to the ring.

Paul Heyman: I’m guessing you want a title shot?

Sandman:
Hell ya and I want some beer!

Paul Heyman:
I’ll tell you what, if you win all your matches in the next month, I’ll give you a title shot. Here is your first test, you will be facing, the snowman Al Snow in an extreme rules match!

Sandman:
Sounds good, now where is my beer?

Paul Heyman: I’ll tell you what, after you win your match, you can have a Stone Cold like celebration, a beer bash!

Sandman:
Hell Yea! Bring em out!

Al Snow’s music then hits

Commercial Break

Joey Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to ECW on Sci-Fi.

Tazz:
It’s our debut on national television in over 5 years Joey, what a night this is going to be.

Joey Styles:
Well right now, The Sandman is taking on Al Snow, and if the Sandman wins all his matches in the next month, we will see the Sandman taking on the ECW Champion.

Tazz: The Sandman is a 5 time Champ, can he go for 6?

Joey Styles:
I don’t know Tazz, but let’s see if he can win it here.

The Sandman vs. Al Snow Extreme Rules

After about 6 minutes of extreme, hardcore action, here are the final minutes. Al Snow and Sandman are on the outside, Sandman already getting busted open from smashing the beer can on his face. Al Snow has the upper hand on Sandman. Snow is punching Sandman with a right, another, and another. He then takes Sandman and Irish Whips him into the security guard rail. Snow then grabs a chair and attempts to smack Sandman across the face with it, but Sandman counters by kicking Snow in the midsection. Sandman then grabs the chair and smashes it on Snow’s head, Snow is walking around all drunkenly Sandman then goes under the ring and pulls out a street sign. Sandman then takes the sign and nails Snow right in the head with it, this causes Snow to fall over. Sandman takes Snow and throws him back into the ring. Sandman then goes under the ring and pulls out a table. The crowd cheers after seeing the table. Sandman then takes the table and slides it back into the ring. Sandman then goes back into the ring only to get hit in the face by Head (Al Snow’s little head thingy, not to confuse anybody). Snow then takes the table and leans it against the turnbuckle. Snow then takes Sandman, picks him up, kicks him in the midsection, puts his face under his arm and then lifts him up, then nails a Suplex. Snow isn’t done yet as he goes on the outside of the ring and goes under the ring and pulls out a trash can. He then takes the trash can and slides it into the ring, he then puts it in the middle of the ring. Snow takes Sandman and Irish Whips him but Sandman counters and instead Irish Whips Snow, as Snow was coming back, Sandman nails a drop toe hold and Snow goes face first into the trash can. Sandman then walks over to Snow and starts stomping away. After about 10 seconds of Sandman kicking Snow, Sandman grabs a chair that’s in the ring, puts it in the middle of the ring, he then takes Snow, picks him up, kicks him in the midsection, and then DDT’s him onto the steel chair, cover by Sandman, 1..2..Kick out my Snow!

Sandman can’t believe it, so he picks up Snow and Irish Whips him into the turnbuckle. Sandman then takes Snow and places him on the top turnbuckle. Sandman then takes Snows head and puts it under his arm, he attempts a superplex but Snow counters and pushes Sandman off. Snow then jumps off and nails a splash, cover by Snow, 1..2..Kick out by Sandman! Snow then takes Head (once again his little toy head thingy), Snow then Irish Whips Sandman, as Sandman was coming back Snow nails Sandman with Head, Snow goes for the cover, 1..2..Kick out by Sandman! Snow really can’t believe it, he takes Sandman and Irish Whips him into the table, that was leaning against the turnbuckle, but Sandman counters and Irish Whips Snow, Snow lands on the table but it doesn’t break because that wasn’t much force on it. Sandman then takes Snow, kicks him in the midsection, he then takes his Singapore cane, he then puts his front foot in front of Snow’s foot, takes his cane and puts it on his throat and then nails a White Russian Leg Sweep to Snow which causes Snow to go through the table, Sandman then goes for the cover, 1..2..3!
Winner via pinfall: The Sandman!

After the match Sandman has a beer bash

Joey Styles: Oh my God! Sandman nails the White Russian Leg Sweep to Al Snow through the table!

Tazz:
You know what this means Joey? The Sandman is one step closer to the ECW World Title!

Joey Styles:
What a brutal match that was, with Sandman picking up the victory.

Tazz:
Let’s take another look at that nasty white Russian leg sweep through the table.

Video shows of Sandman nailing Snow through the table and then getting the win.

Joey Styles:
Well we have to take a little break, but don’t go away, more extreme action is just ahead!

Commercial Break

Joey Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to the debut of ECW on Sci-Fi. I am sitting here with 2 time ECW World Champion Tazz and what a debut of a night it has been tonight.

Tazz: We have already seen Snow get thrown though a table that was crazy.

Joey Styles: ECW is all about wrestling and hardcore action! And that white Russian leg sweep Sandman did was exactly ECW wrestling.

Kurt Angle’s music then hits and he walks out.

Joey Styles: I wonder what the Olympic gold medalist is doing out here?

Tazz:
He is probably out here to show everyone his gold medals, you know he is the first ECW wrestler to also be a gold medalist.

Joey Styles: Well that is an accomplishment.

Kurt Angle: Well this is it, ECW. You see I have come out here to show you all that I am a freaking wrestling machine! I am the only ECW gold medalist, I am the most talented, respected wrestler in ECW today! You people all wish you could hold the accomplishment I have, but you don’t!

Crowd Heat.

Kurt Angle: I have joined ECW for one reason, and that is to win the ECW World Title, and I will do it, that’s true, oh it’s damn true! Going through all of these ECW wrestlers will be easy, they are all old washed up has-beens.

The crowd starts chanting You Suck! You Suck!

Kurt Angle: I don’t suck! I just want to ask you all, where are your gold medals? You don’t disrespect me, I am Kurt freaking Angle! I am one of the most extreme wrestlers in this ring today, I mean I even drank milk that was a day past the expiration date, how more extreme can I get?

Tommy Dreamers music then hits and he walks out with a mic in his hand.

Tommy Dreamer: What the hell are you doing out here? You say you are a respected wrestler? I didn’t just get my respect handed to me, no I had to earn it!

Kurt Angle: Hell yea I am a respected wrestler!

Tommy Dreamer: No one in the back has your respect, you got a big freaking mouth and a little bitch attitude.

Kurt Angle:
Hey Hey! Don’t you talk to me like that, I am Kurt freaking Angle!

Tommy Dreamer: Angle, you are not hardcore, you are not respected, you are not the greatest wrestler, and you sure aren’t any of our friends. You are about to learn a lesson here in ECW.

Kurt Angle: And what’s that lesson?

Tommy Dreamer: That if you talk crap about ECW, its wrestlers, or wrestling all around, you will get your ass beat.

Kurt Angle: Let’s see if you can beat my ass with a broken freaking Angle!

Tommy Dreamer: You’re on!

Dreamer then runs into the ring and the match begins.

Tommy Dreamer vs. Kurt Angle extreme rules match

After 7 minutes of extreme hardcore action, with the wrestling going back to back with the crowd getting into the match, here are the final closing minutes. Kurt Angle has Tommy Dreamer in a standing headlock, Dreamer counters by Irish whipping Angle off the ropes, as Angle was coming back, Dreamer nails a clothesline, cover by Dreamer, 1..2..Kick out by Angle! Dreamer goes on the outside of the ring, and takes the steel steps and throws them into the ring. Angle is now up so he takes the steel steps and then once Dreamer gets in the ring, Angle smacks the steel steps right in Dreamers face. Angle then places the steel steps towards the side ropes, he then takes Tommy Dreamer and Irish whips him into the ropes, as he was coming back, Angle grabs Dreamer and then nails a belly to belly Suplex which causes Dreamer to land on the steel steps from the Suplex, Angle goes for the cover, 1..2..3 NO! Kick out by Dreamer! Angle cannot believe it. He then starts stomping away at Dreamer furiously. Angle then picks up Dreamer and then nails an uppercut, another and then when Angle attempts another, Dreamer ducks and counters by kicking Angle in the midsection, Dreamer then puts Angle under his arm and then nails a DDT, cover by Dreamer, 1..2..Kick out by Angle!.

Dreamer is now pissed off and goes outside of the ring and grabs a table, he then slides the Table into the ring. Dreamer sets up the table in the middle of the ring. Dreamer then picks up a chair that is lying around in the middle of the ring and nails Angle in the head with it, twice. Dreamer then grabs Angle and throws him onto the table, Dreamer hits Angle a couple times in the face then goes up on the top turnbuckle. Once Dreamer is up there, he jumps off and attempts to hit a splash, but Angle moves out of the way and Dreamer crashes into the table. Angle then gets back up and takes Dreamers ankle and locks in the ankle lock. Dreamer is screaming in pain while the ref is asking to tap, Dreamer refuses. After about 30 seconds with the Ankle lock on him, Dreamer taps.
Winner via submission: Kurt Angle!

Joey Styles: God Dammit, Angle wins!

Tazz: Damn, that Ankle lock does not feel good, let me tell you that.

Joey Styles:
So far, it looks like Kurt Angle may be on his way to success in ECW.

Tazz:
With that win, he has to have earned at least some respect Joey.

Joey Styles: That is true Tazz, well I am getting word from the back that we have to cut backstage as we have an important announcement.

Camera goes and shows a girl in the back.

Kelly Kelly: Hello, I’m Kelly Kelly and well I’m an exhibitionist and I am going to take off all my clothes for you!

Joey Styles: Oh my God!

Tazz: An exhibitionist on ECW!!!

Joey Styles: Don’t go away, its next!

Commercial Break

Joey Styles: Hello everyone and welcome back to the debut of ECW on Sci-Fi. Right now is the first official Kelly Kelly’s expose!

Camera cuts to Kelly Kelly, a song plays and she starts to dance. The crowd is getting into it as she takes off her corset and her skirt. So she is only in her bikini. The crowd is really cheering. She then takes off her top bikini, but hides the good stuff (I know its sad but we are on national television!) She finally dances around for another 1 minute until the song runs up. The crowd is really happy as she walks into the back.

Joey Styles: Oh my God! ECW just got a whole lot better!

Tazz:
Not only is ECW extreme and good action wrestling. We are also the home of the hottest vixens in the world, especially Kelly Kelly, I can’t wait for her next expose segment. Wow!

Joey Styles: Tazz, I’m guessing you like exhibitionisms right?

Tazz:
Oh hell ya I do!

Joey Styles: Alright, well enough with her, its time to get serious. The ECW World title is on the title, RVD will be taking on Sabu for the ECW World title in a extreme rules match!

Tazz: This should be a great match!

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, he weighs in at 220 pounds and hailing from Staten Island, New York, the homicidal, genocidal, suicidal, death defying Sabu!

Joey Styles:
Sabu is one crazy bastard!

Tazz:
Well we don’t call him homicidal, genocidal, suicidal for nothing Joey.

Joey Styles: Well you got me there Tazz.

Justin Roberts:
Introducing second, he weighs in at 235 pounds and hailing from Battle Creek, Michigan, Mr. Tuesday Night, Rob Van Dam!

Joey Styles: And this match is underway!

Sabu vs. Rob Van Dam, Extreme rules for the ECW World Title

After 14 minutes of extreme hardcore good action wrestling from both men, here are the final closing minutes of this ECW World Title match. Sabu and RVD are going at it, one punching another and the other retaliating back. RVD then takes Sabu and puts him in a side head lock, he then puts him in a waist lock, Sabu counters by running off of the ropes, flipping around and pinning RVD while sitting on him, 1..2..Kick out by RVD! Both men then lock up, RVD then gets a waist lock on Sabu. Sabu counters by grabbing RVD’s arm and twisting it around. RVD gets out of it by doing a summersault, grabbing Sabu’s arm and then flipping him. Sabu then counters that by jumping up, he then grabs RVD’s arm and twists that around. RVD then grabs Sabu’s head and flips him. RVD then puts a headlock on Sabu. Sabu counters by grabbing RVD’s arm and putting in a hand lock. RVD then stands up but Sabu counters with an arm drag type move. Sabu has an arm bar on RVD. RVD then counters by kicking Sabu in the head. Both men then stand up, jump off the ropes but then stop before they hit, as they take a break, the crowd is cheering at the good wrestling that just took place. Sabu does his little pose where he points to the sky, while doing this RVD pulls a heel type move and charges at Sabu and nails a spear. RVD then starts to pound away on Sabu. RVD then finally stops and goes under the ring and pulls out a trashcan lid. He goes back into the ring and then nails Sabu with the trash can lid. Sabu is walking around drunkenly, RVD then hard Irish whips Sabu into the turnbuckle, which causes Sabu to fall over and sit against the turnbuckle. RVD then takes the trashcan and then runs towards Sabu and then nails a trash can lid surf (Like a chair surf except it’s with a trash can lid). You can see Sabu become busted open.

RVD then places Sabu in the middle of the ring and puts a chair on top of him. RVD then goes on the top rope, he jumps off and attempts to nail a five star frog splash, but Sabu chucks the chair into RVD’s face while in midair which causes RVD to miss the splash. Both men are on the floor not getting up, the ref starts the count, 1..2..3..4.. Sabu and RVD are both stirring around to stand up, 5..6..7..8..9..Both men eventually get up at the last second. Sabu then goes over to RVD, punches him in the face a couple of times and then kicks him in the midsection. Sabu then takes a chair, sets it up, runs at it, jumps off the chair, jumps onto the ropes, jumps off the ropes, turns around and then nails a triple jump tornado DDT. Cover by Sabu, 1..2..3 NO! Kick out by Rob Van Dam at the last possible second! Sabu cannot believe it, so he takes the chair that he just set up, goes on the top rope and then jumps off, attempting an Arabian face buster to RVD who is bending over on his knees. When Sabu jumped off, he put the chair under his ass, RVD then moved out of the way which causes Sabu to land on his ass with the chair under him. Sabu jumps around from the pain he just got. RVD then bounces himself off the ropes and as he was coming back he jumped up and nailed a drop kick to a sitting Sabu. RVD then bounces himself off the ropes again, as he was coming back he did a somersault, he then jumps up and flips and then nails the rolling thunder on Sabu. Cover by RVD, 1..2..Kick out by Sabu! RVD cannot believe it, so he goes under the ring and pulls out a table, he then slides the table into the ring, but once he does he gets nailed from a kick to the face after Sabu nailed a baseball slide.

Sabu takes the table and sets it up in the middle of the ring, RVD is now up, so he goes into the ring, Sabu doesn’t notice, all of a sudden RVD nails a kick to the back of Sabu’s head, this causes Sabu to fall over on the table he just set up. RVD notices the chance to get the win, so he runs over and jumps on the top turnbuckle. He then jumps off and then nails a five star frog splash from the top rope onto the table. The table breaks on impact. RVD then takes Sabu, and then covers him, 1..2..3!
Winner and new ECW World Champion, Rob Van Dam!

Joey Styles: Oh my God! A five star frog splash through the table for the win!

Tazz: RVD is our new champion Joey! What a match that was!

Joey Styles: What a match was right Tazz. But what a celebration this is, RVD our new champion since ECW folded back in 2001!

Tazz: He is still also the WWE Champion and Sabu is still the World Heavyweight Champion also.

Joey Styles: That’s right, now all 3 world titles are in the land of extreme!

Tazz: You are right Joey, this just shows how dominate ECW is.

Joey Styles: You got that right Tazz. Well we are out of time tonight. But tune in next week for ECW, same time, same place. What a night we had for you all. Joey Styles and Tazz signing out. Thanks for watching the debut of ECW on Sci-Fi!

Tazz: Goodnight everyone!

Video fades out showing RVD celebrating with the ECW Title.

Quick Results:

Sandman defeated Al Snow in an extreme rules match
Kurt Angle defeated Tommy Dreamer in an extreme rules match
Rob Van Dam defeated Sabu in an extreme rules match to become the ECW World Champion.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Great show, I liked it.

BM - Rodney Mack/CW Anderson....lol, j/k. RVD/Sabu for sure.

BP - Angle/Dreamer

WP - none, I liked 'em all.

WM - They were all written very well, so I can't choose.

AC - This is a real good BTB in my opinion, and I'm liking it alot. I hope Al Snow and Steview get big pushes, I like 'em both. Maybe the return of the JOB Squad? lol

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: RVD vs. Sabu

Worst Match: Angle vs. Dreamer

Best Promo: Opening one

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: What a show! This is definitely better than WWE's ECW. Good to see you've use the Originals and looks like you are not going to send him to job new guys. Nice show! 8/10

Qwake

bm: m/e
wm: angle/dreamer
bp: opening one
wp: n/a
af: good show, also check out heyman and dusty's WZW if you want

xtremebadass

BM: Definitely RVD vs. Sabu, loved the angle with this, WWE vs. World Champion to decide the ECW Champion...golden. Really enjoyed reading this one.

WM: I would go with Snow's match, Angle carried the other match, but all matches were great

BP: Heyman's opener, great insight to the start of the new ECW. Answered all the questions and really left the door open for bigger and better things

WP: N/A

AC: Sorry for the delay on this review, I know I said I was going to review your first show, but I guess it got lost in the shuffle on the first page, but I am sorry I was going to miss out on this great read! One hell of an ECW my friend, keep this up for sure!

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Obviously RVD vs Sabu, and in the end I liked that Van Dam came out on top.

BP: Kurt Angle/Dreamer, good interaction and I could see them saying that.

WM: None

WP: Sandman's participation in the opening promo. Now, I will not say it was out of character because I am not familiar with it, but I just didn't like the lines he said.

AC: Great show, and just the way you pictured ECW would come back, a full ECW Extreme Rules Match. 9/10

xImpulsive

Reaction score
ECW and WWE news

from Wrestling Observer

• On RAW this week, Edge announced he will be going to ECW next week to confront the ECW Champion Rob Van Dam. He said he will be bringing a friend from Smackdown also.
  • Last nights ECW debut on Sci-Fi scored a 2.8 national rating. The WWE is very pleased with this and wants this number to stay like this. By the looks of it from last weeks ECW, it is going to stay like that and the fans will be happy
  • The WWE was very happy with the outcome of the ECW debut show. The fans were really into it and it was a quality show.
  • The WWE is said to be bringing in some OVW talent in the upcoming months to ECW.
  • Next weeks ECW will be live at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, this is ECW's home and the WWE hopes to have a hot crowd with an amazing show.
  • Rumors going around the WWE is that a WWE superstar from either RAW or Smackdown will be switching brands over to ECW to join in on the extreme fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.