ECW One Night Stand 2006

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xImpulsive

Reaction score

ECWONSBTBBanner.png

ECW, a wrestling promotion known for its hardcore and good wrestling was once a promotion that the WCW was afraid of. The company showed success once it changed its name to Extreme Championship Wrestling from 1993-2000. Once the year 2001 came around, what was good, changed to bad. Wrestlers were leaving, ECW was losing money, and respect from other wrestlers. Paul Heyman, the owner eventually had to declare bankruptcy in 2001. ECW was brought back by the WWE months after ECW declared bankruptcy in an Invasion Angle. This would be the last we would see of ECW was years. In 2003, the WWE bought all of the ECW's assets, videos, copyrights, etc.. The WWE would release many documentaries on ECW and how it folded. These proved to be a success because of all the people that bought them, the WWE decided to bring back ECW for one night, they had a PPV called ECW One Night Stand 2005. It showed many ECW Alumni and was an exciting and unforgettable night. Vince also saw this as a success and decided to bring back ECW. He started this by announcing the comeback of ECW One Night Stand. The PPV was to be held at the Hammerstein Ballroom and also feature many ECW Alumni. Vince McMahon was then able to get a television deal from Sci-Fi. ECW was ready to come back on national television. A couple of days before ECW One Night Stand, the WWE had a show, the show was WWE vs. ECW. This showed featured WWE wrestlers going against ECW wrestlers. This BTB will take place right after the WWE vs. ECW special. I will write out ECW One Night Stand PPV and go onto the weekly shows. This was the way ECW should have done....

Titles:

ECWChampionship.png

RVD_ONS.png

Main Roster:

Snow_ONS.png
Ariel_ONS.png
Rotten_ONS.png
Mahoney_ONS.png
Show_ONS.png
Anderson_ONS.png
Francine_ONS.png
Gangrel_ONS.png
Jazz_ONS.png
Credible_ONS.png
Kelly_ONS.png
Thorn_ONS.png
Angle_ONS.png
Nunzio_ONS.png
Knox_ONS.png
Roadkill_ONS.png
RVD_ONS.png
Benjamin_ONS.png
Mack_ONS.png
Mamaluke_ONS.png
Sabu_ONS.png
Richards_ONS.png
SuperCrazy_ONS.png
Sandman_ONS.png
Trinity_ONS.png
Funk_ONS.png
Dreamer_ONS.png

Tag Teams:

Full Blooded Italians (F.B.I.) – Tony Mamaluke, Little Guido, and Big Guido
Gangrel and Kevin Thorn w/ Arial
The New Blood - Shelton Benjamin, The Big Show, Mike Knox, and Rodney Mack w/ Jazz
ECW Originals - Terry Funk, CW Anderson, Al Snow, and Justin Credible w/ Francine and Paul Heyman
Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney

Other Talent:
Heyman_ONS.png
JoeyStyles_ONS.png
Tazz_ONS.png
Chimel_ONS.png

Pay Per Views for ECW:

January: Royal Rumble (RAW, ECW, and Smackdown!)
February: Guilty as Charged
April: WrestleMania (RAW, ECW, and Smackdown!)
June: One Night Stand
August: SummerSlam (RAW, ECW, and Smackdown!)
September: Heat Wave
November: Survivor Series (RAW, ECW, and Smackdown!)
December: December to Dismember

OVW Talent:
Andrew Vain
Atlas DaBone
Charles Evans
Cody Rhodes
Colt Cabana
CM Punk
DH Smith
Drew McIntyre
Elijah Burke
James Curtis
Jamin Olivencia
Jay Bradley
Katie Lea
Kofi Kingston
Matt Sydal
Paul Burchall
Shawn Spears
Sylvester Terkay
Vladimir Kozlov

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice brief backstory and looks like ypu've changed some of the rosters. I am checking out the first show. Check out HEW if you like.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

looks good, hoping you will bring up some developmental guys and push them

Evil Austin

Looks good. Hope you stick with this ecw one. I might be wrong but have you had like two before ?

CT Styles

DX_3:16, you cant talk! lol

Anyway this looks good, good rosters, tbh I havnt heard of some of them but I will check it out. Check out WWE: Big Time if you want, Part 1 of WM24 is up.

Evil Austin

DX_3:16, you cant talk! lol

Anyway this looks good, good rosters, tbh I havnt heard of some of them but I will check it out. Check out WWE: Big Time if you want, Part 1 of WM24 is up.

Hey lol i know i did not say i don't start again i know i do but with waw i found 1 i am sticking with but i was just saying that he had like 3 ecw btb's b4 but yeah i know i did in the past lol.

Anyway... (can you guys go to the lounge and see the btb thread i made.)

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Hope this ECW thread stays. Hopefully you can make it really EXTREME.

McLovin

Reaction score
Please keep this going, because alot of BTBs end very quickly and this has promise

dlw2711

Reaction score
Al Snow and Head is a tag team?
Anyway, nice BTB idea and I hope you stick with it.

xtremebadass

Great backstory and interesting roster, let's see how you will avoid ECW from bombing, but with that roster I can see this succeeding fast. Will be reading...

The Rated R CMStar

I hope you do stick with this, it seems to be very promising.

Drop a review to BTW, show has been posted

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, and the Al Snow and Head thing was supposed to be a comedy thingy, because you know Al loves head, sooo

xImpulsive

Reaction score
OfficialONS2006Banner.png

Preview

Tonight ECW makes its return to the Hammerstein Ballroom since it going bankrupt in 2001. Now ECW is back thanks to you, the fans. Many historic events will be happening tonight. This Tuesday ECW will return to television when it debuts on Sci-Fi.

Kurt Angle, the newest ECW extremists taking on Randy Orton in a grudge match. 2 months ago, Kurt Angle snapped Randy Ortons ankle, and at the ECW WWE head to head special, Randy Orton returned and attacked Kurt Angle. These two will meet for the first time in New York, in a grudge match. You can't miss this!

The rivalry between Tazz and Jerry "The King" Lawler has been going on for weeks, and this will all end when Tazz makes his in ring debut for the new ECW against Jerry Lawler. The match is being billed as commentator vs. commentator. Watch as these two historic in ring and commentator legends go head to head, only on ECW One Night Stand!

The Full Blooded Italians will be returning tonight for the second time since meeting at ECW One Night Stand 2006. They will be taking on Tajiri and Super Crazy in an extreme Rules Tag Team Match, don't miss it!

Mick Foley, an ECW Alumni will be going against ECW tonight as he, and Edge, will be taking on ECW Originals Tommy Dreamer, and The hardcore legend, Terry Funk in an extreme rules tag team intergender match. Mick Foley has been spitting on ECW for weeks, and now it is time for ECW to get its revenge. ECW One Night Stand 2006 will be the night when Mick Foley gets what he got coming to him.

Sabu will be taking on Rey Mysterio for the World Heavyweight Championship in an extreme rules match. Sabu will get his chance to become World Champion again as he is taking on another ECW Alumni, Rey Mysterio. These two will go head to head in a brutal match, known as extreme rules. Will Rey Mysterio retain his title, or will Sabu, an ECW extremist win the title and bring it over to the ECW brand.

Balls Mahoney will be taking on Masato Tanaka in an extreme rules match tonight. The hardcore chair swinging freak will be taking on Japans own, Masato Tanka. This will be a brutal match, chairs will most likely be used as Balls Mahoney loves his chairs.

Rob Van Dam could have the chance tonight to become the WWE champion as he is taking on John Cena in an extreme rules match tonight. RVD has been waiting for years to become WWE Champion, and he very well could be as these two fight it out at ECW One Night Stand 2006. Paul Heyman has also announced that if Rob Van Dam is to win, he will also be awarded the ECW World Heavyweight Championship as ECW makes its debut on the Sci-Fi channel. This will be a main event you cannot miss. RVD can make his dream come true in this extreme rules championship match! Only at ECW One Night Stand 2006!!!!

Matches for ECW One Night Stand 2006:

Commenter vs. Commenter Match
Tazz vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

Grudge Match

Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton

Extreme Rules Tag Team Match

The F.B.I. vs. Taijiri and Super Crazy

World Heavyweight Championship Extreme Rules Match

Rey Mysterio vs. Sabu in an Extreme Rules Match

Edge and Mick Foley vs. Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk,

Extreme Rules Match

Balls Mahoney vs. Masato Tanaka

WWE Championship Extreme Rules Match
Rob Van Dam vs. John Cena

ECW One Night Stand 2006 should be up in the next week, check it out once it is!

Evil Austin

Looks great can't wait. I also have a ppv coming in a few days...
My predictions

Commenter vs. Commenter Match
Tazz vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

Grudge Match
Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton

The F.B.I. vs. Taijiri and Super Crazy

Extreme Rules Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Sabu in an Extreme Rules Match

Extreme Rules Intergender Match
Edge, Mick Foley and Lita vs. Tommy Dreamer, Terry Funk, and Beulah McGillicutty

Extreme Rules Match
Balls Mahoney vs. Masato Tanaka

WWE Championship Extreme Rules Match
Rob Van Dam vs. John Cena

Status
Not open for further replies.