• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ECW Faction Gets Official Name

Double J

Reaction score
Is anyone besides the fans saying ECW? If not then there wouldn't be much he could do. Even so, whatever. It's all promotion for his company anyway. TNA promotes ECW and then anyone looking for ECW merchandise or whatever pays Vince. Everybody likes easy money.

Technically Dreamer said it in his match against Abyss right before he did his Tree of Woe Drop Kick. He looked around, shrugged, and then said ECW with the crowd.
I doubt he could get into trouble for that simply by saying that's the name of his move "ECW drop kick" or whatever. Tenay and others have referred to them a time or two as the "ECW originals" but strictly as a fact, not as a name. I imagine that'd be the only way they could get into trouble would be to "officially" name them "ECW" or "ECW Originals".