ECW Faction Gets Official Name

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I don't even think most TNA fans do. The last one I bought was Bound for Glory 2007 (Kurt Angle vs. Sting, Christian vs. Samoa Joe, some silly Abyss weapons match & the crowning of the 1st Knockouts champion).

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Why didn't they just call them the "Extremists"? Of course they would give them a stupid name like this that doesn't roll off the tongue easily. Could of been worse though, could of been something like Phi Delta Slam.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I never put a penny into TNA's PPVs

I don't even think most TNA fans do. The last one I bought was Bound for Glory 2007 (Kurt Angle vs. Sting, Christian vs. Samoa Joe, some silly Abyss weapons match & the crowning of the 1st Knockouts champion).

The last one I ordered was King of the Mountain. I think it was either 09 or 08. Pretty sure it was 09.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

» Tommy Dreamer
» Mick Foley
» Rob Van Dam
» Team 3D
» Raven
» Rhino
» Stevie Richards
» Simon Diamond
» Al Snow
» Axl Rotten
» Johnny Swinger

Full updated list.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Thinking about it, by the same token, wouldn't Vince own the copyright to the name E.C.W?

Is anyone besides the fans saying ECW? If not then there wouldn't be much he could do. Even so, whatever. It's all promotion for his company anyway. TNA promotes ECW and then anyone looking for ECW merchandise or whatever pays Vince. Everybody likes easy money.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

» Tommy Dreamer
» Mick Foley
» Rob Van Dam
» Team 3D
» Raven
» Rhino
» Stevie Richards
» Simon Diamond
» Al Snow
» Axl Rotten
» Johnny Swinger

Full updated list.

ROFL @ Johnny Swinger

Reaction score
Now apparently Balls Mahoney has been pulled from the list. I can only wonder why. I expect Spike Dudley to be added any second!