• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

E-Feds / Be The Booker

KaneMM

I think a Be The Booker section should be added. I've been to many sites that didnt have one then added added one, and it quickly became a big hit. I would make one.

KaneMM

Yeah, but when your doing entire original shows every week its tough to follow a bunch in just 1 thread. I think it would be easier and neater with just a whole section of peoples individual Be the Bookers.

PHX

Legacy Member
Would agree if we had more member who wanted to do btb but we don't which is why the thread was just simply better for now.

KaneMM

Maybe we could set up a poll or something asking people if they'd be interested in a BTB section and If they would have one of their own. Also the reason for BTB isn't only to write your own it's to read others and follow them if there interesting. So if not many people have on then it's ok.

TheGShow

I agree with KaneMM, a poll should be set up. That way we could see if its worth it to set up a BTB section.

Baller

I might do a BTB, I think it does deserve its own forum for the fact that people like custom rosters or some like using current rosters.

Ben

If a few of you are actually willing to do it and keep the section somewhat active, I'll put a section up for it in the next day or two.

Ben

Added the section on a trial basis, not expecting it to be really active, but a handful of active threads will help keep it around.