E-Feds / Be The Booker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
If you want to post a BTB just do it in the Indies and General Discussion section, if it every picks up we'll add a section for it but that is awhile away.

As for the E Fed thing we usually only have one, and currently the one we have is crap, so there may be a opening for ONE new fed.

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
Yes we do...

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
We have enough E-Fedders.......

And ok to Ben about the BTB Section

SAL

Reaction score
As for the E Fed thing we usually only have one, and currently the one we have is crap, so there may be a opening for ONE new fed.

I'm considering looking into getting an E-Fed going here, something that would require a very low commitment. I think the E-Feds that demand a lot of work scare people off. If I did something with a, like, 1 RP (1000 word max) a week, or maybe even every two weeks, I think we could get some more people involved. I'm in the current E-Fed but I don't even know what I'm supposed to do to participate in it.

Ben

Reaction score
Most of the members here aren't that into E Feds, we have always had outside groups come in with there members, and then there where a few of us who participated.

I'd be up for that Sal, at this point starting from scratch wouldn't be that bad of a idea.

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
I agree with RONDO.. And at least give the E-Feds section a shot.

SAL

Reaction score
I'll wait to see what happens with the current e-fed. I know it's not looking good, but I wouldn't want to jump in until it closes officially. Also, if I run it, either I'd want somebody to handle graphics and cool things like that (I'm useless) or we could have a fun ghetto-looking fed.

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
As long as there is a thread.. I'm happy.

Baller

Reaction score
Im fine with 1 RP a week, but 1000 words is ridiculous. Length shouldn't matter at all.

And yeah, i say we just rid of that fed. That was a dud.

SAL

Reaction score
You can get 1000 words down pretty quickly. The point of putting a max like would be so nobody would feel pressured to write a ton to match someone who wrote an obscenely long RP. I've been in feds where guys write like 5000 words and win their match even though I doubt anybody read the whole fucking thing. So, none of that in my fed!

Baller

Reaction score
You can get 1000 words down pretty quickly. The point of putting a max like would be so nobody would feel pressured to write a ton to match someone who wrote an obscenely long RP. I've been in feds where guys write like 5000 words and win their match even though I doubt anybody read the whole fucking thing. So, none of that in my fed!

Who said you were running the fed? Who made you boss around here?

SAL

Reaction score
Who said you were running the fed? Who made you boss around here?

I talked about starting a fed in this very thread, like an hour ago. So when I say "my fed" I mean the hypothetical fed I talked about starting. Talk to me like that again and I will reach through the internet and choke you to death. That is all.

Baller

Reaction score
I talked about starting a fed in this very thread, like an hour ago. So when I say "my fed" I mean the hypothetical fed I talked about starting. Talk to me like that again and I will reach through the internet and choke you to death. That is all.

imgres

SAL

Reaction score
Your picture didn't work, but the URL had something about srs bznss in it. I was trying to be funny. Ya dick.