E-Fed Testing Ground!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
We are all different. Before I pick somebody up, I always have to try TTing with him.

This thread is here for people who want to try out their future characters and people who want to have fun with some extra TTing, that's it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
It's just for a bit of fun really, see no harm in it at all. For those who are bored and want to test out characters then do so.

Also, CAW, RP.... If ya wanna test it out, do so.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
CAW TT's can easily be looked at and checked out here and people with experience in it can tell you if you need improvement, things to look at and work out on with that character. So go ahead and bring it... but it would be good to provide a little background on the character as well that way there can be a direction on where you are really looking at going with the character.

I actually came up with the idea on another fed and Derrick suggested it should be done here.

I'll be doing one maybe tomorrow. Also would like people to post OOC:

Explain why you chose the character to test.

You act like you are such an innovative revolutionary... the idea of doing this sort of thing has been around for years. Not sure why you have to try to take credit for everything ever done.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
First of all, EoR, this thread isn't in the UWF Subforum because I've created it. I have nothing against it, and actually I'm all for it, but I considered it as a bad idea, since I'm banned from UWF.

Second of all, as for CAWs, well, you can test them over here, but as Chriss said, I don't think it'd have the same effect as classic TTing. But if you want to TT as CAWs, go for it, but it'd kinda kill the point of the thread. In TT feds, one of the main points of the whole fed is your skills as "promoing" as a certain real-life wrestler, whereas in RP feds you create your own characters and basically write whatever you want and others can only tell you whether it's cool or not.

Third of all; as for myself, I tried to pick up only those wrestlers that I think I know pretty well. The worst thing is that if you don't TT as a certain person, you might forget how to play him as you played him in the past (see: my CM Punk from a year ago.). And a lot of more things, of course.

AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE FEEDBACKS FOR ME AND CHRISS?
lol

Lewb

Reaction score
I like the testing ground as a side-show project. If people are seen posting in here but no-showing UWF/ACW then they're blatantly missing the point. It wasn't in UCW's sub-forum over on PWM so I think it's in the right place. Once I'm done with what I need to do, I'm gunna try one or two characters.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Will somebody post something anytime soon? I am not booked for UWF so I have a serious need to TT.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I'll post one today. If you want to, post.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
TT against yourself. Those can always be fun.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
As a huge surprise to the UWF crowd, especially to those who have been UCW fans throughout 2011, a theme that wasn't heard for a long time hits the PA system.

"FAR FROM OVER!"

[video=youtube;qTTU_TwjX2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTTU_TwjX2M[/video]

It is not a dream, it indeed is reality. Wade Barrett shows up underneath the titantron, in a long coat, with a rose in one of his pockets. He receives a mixed reaction from the crowd as he yells "THE EMPIRE OF BARRETT HAS BEEN REBORN!". He slowly starts walking down the ramp as his theme blasts throughout the PA system. He walks all the way to the steel steps, but he stops there and looks at the crowd once again with a very serious face.

wwe-nxt-wade-barrett-2.jpg

He suddenly decides not to enter the ring. He walks down the steel steps and starts walking around the ring. His theme still keeps playing. He stops when he sees a beautiful lady in her mid-twenties. He tells her something none of us could have heard, but what we see is that he takes the rose out of his pocket and hands it over to her. The lucky fan smells the beautiful scent of the rose and mouths 'Thank you!', which provokes Barrett to smile cockily like no one else. His smile is, was, and always will be unique. However, he enters the ring, through the ropes. When he enters the ring, he takes out one more rose and hooks it to the coat. He brings the microphone closer to his lips and starts talking. The fans already started booing him for not talking.

0.jpg

'The Emperor of UWF' Wade Barrett:

Unfortunately, not one thing has changed since you had the privilege to hear this powerful tune that used to be a foretelling of my soon appearance. It reminds me of the days I spent in UCW; just like the first time I came out to this ring with an attitude like this, you keep booing although you don't have a clue what the hell am I up to.

Fans boo, but basically for no reason.

Boo if you want, because I don't care. I have never cared about your irrelevant opinion, you inferior maggots. It has been over a year since I've been myself in a wrestling ring. Various circumstances you aren't worthy of knowing made me act as if I was someone who I am not; someone I never was, nor I will ever be. Those unnamed circumstances made me look like I am not even close to who I truly am. They made me act like as if I was a poor citizen from a small town that kept fighting for nothing. But for those of you who lack knowledge, I shall now re-educate you about who Wade Barrett truly is. The truth is that I stem from a very wealthy high-class ancestry. The oldest mentioning of my family dates many hundreds of years ago, when the beautiful Great Britain was nothing similar to what it is today. I grew up near the beautiful city of Manchester in a villa larger than you could ever imagine.

Some of the fans wonder whether Wade is high, but Wade continues his story with a proud smile.

I was taught to be a gentleman, a man everyone would be jealous of, a man worthy being a Barrett. But life wasn't as easy as I was told that it would be. As soon as I was exposed to the outer world and people around me, I was viciously bullied by other children, thus there was a possibility I could end up with major psychical problems in my life. Wanting or not, I had to adapt to the world I was surrounded by. People with no culture, no education, intoxicated, those were people I was surrounded by. Suddenly I felt like all I was taught wouldn't help me one bit. If anyone punched me, I'd punch them back. My suit was ripped off my body in fights so many times I cannot even count it. I kept fighting until my bare hands were covered in crimson red, scarred, hurting. In Manchester.. that is not something you care about. You stop when your foes are unconscious, even if you are fighting a group of ten. It made me a hybrid of a classy gentleman, a lord, with the brains of a highly educated man and the knuckles of the toughest Englishman to ever be born. I knew I wasn't a neither mere citizen nor your average person from the high class. I knew that I was born to be a person that will write the history. Someone who could easily become the next Julius Caesar. With that on my mind, I knew that all the streets of Manchester were stained with my blood and it resulted in me conquering the whole region. Everyone feared to even look in my eyes, because the only thing they saw was a man with absolutely no mercy. And I have had the opportunity to taste what true power is, and the seeds of the Empire of Barrett have been seeded.

Some boos from the fans.

I have realized very soon that the world of wrestling is perfect for me. No rules, no boundaries. Just you and your opponent, face-to-face, and the stronger one walks out as the victor of the bout. And besides, it brought me to the filthy place you like to call America. Do not even attempt to boo me! I know that I have chosen this ugly region of obesity and stupidity to be the place where I reside, however, it is a great place for me to expand my empire. That is something I have already done in Unified Championship Wrestling in year 2011. However this joke of a person, Kurt Angle, has used the advantage of the maggots cheering him and has absorbed the positive atmosphere for him. He viciously broke my ankle in a cage match at UCW Great American Bash 2011. Kurt Angle, my Empire has been reborn. I am using this very moment to announce the rebirth of the Empire of Barrett and I am using it to officially name myself The Emperor of UWF, and that is how you shall refer to me. With that being said, I demand you bow down at once!

Fans loudly boo Barrett.

I SAID I DEMAND YOU BOW DOWN AT ONCE! BOW DOWN TO YOUR EMPEROR!

Even more boos from the crowd.

Nevermind. You aren't even close to being worthy of breathing the same oxygen that I breathe, therefore you're even farther from being worthy of hearing my voice, nor the potential damage I could do to my vocal chords by yelling at you. I am using this opportunity to also announce you that I will NOT debut in UWF anytime soon. I am only here to inform you that I shall however return one day, being who I truly am, The Emperor of UWF, Wade Barrett. And Kurt Angle.. I shall have my revenge. Now, my music. Play it.

'Far From Over' by Rev Theory starts playing once more as Wade Barrett looks at the crowd loudly booing him. He takes the red rose from his coar and admires it once more. He is ready to leave the ring, only to be interrupted by...​

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Wade Barrett gets interrupted by a very familiar tone that blast out of the arena speakers. When people here it and they see what clip is being played on the titantron, they don't know how to react.

602462_o.gif

The old theme song of Kurt Angle is playing as people still don't belive that Kurt Angle is making his return. Although, they get shocked when Kurt Angle walks through the curtain with a smirk on his face. When people see the arrogance in eyes of Kurt Angle, they begin to chant "You Suck" to the rhythm of his theme song. Angle is looking in the audiance but then he looks to the ring where Wade Barrett is standing and he thinks he is seeing a ghost. Angle puts his hands in there's a big pyro explosion behind him.

wbyn0i.jpg

Angle climbs the ring steps and enters the ring. When he does so, Wade Barrett quickly leaves the ring. Angle begins to spin around in the ring. Then he asks for a microphone and begins to speak. The New York crowd is still booing both Angle and Barrett.

99qa8p.jpg

The Olympic Hero,
Kurt Angle:
Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Your eyes are not lying to you. Kurt Angle is in the arena tonight, making his return to the world of professional wrestling. You ask why? It is veeery simple, my people. I decided to do it because this company lacks at being interesting. Oh, it's true...it's true. I decided to grab my boots and come here, to this company which is filled with ignorant, ugly, stupid and clearly talentless people just like these people in this arena tonight. This company was not able to put itself on the map of professional wrestling so as New York Rangers were not able to win the Stanley Cup this ye
ar. This city has nothing to offer anymore...of course exapt countless fast food restaurants, and places where people get wasted and live their lives with no intention to become something better. Again...just like superstars in this company.

People let out a tremendous amount of boos.

Please, calm down. Your Olympic Hero and the man who is here to save you from being bored to death every week...in other words...your savior is talking so I would like for you to stay quiet while I'm talking. Thank you very much. Now, I am not only here to save all of you, I am here to be your hero, your Olympic Hero. People look up to Batman, Spiderman, Ironman and whatever other men as their heroes. Now, all of you are too old to think that those are true heroes...unless you are a 30 year old virgin with 70 pound overweight who has to wear sunglasses because without them he is blind like a freakin' bat...or again, in other words...a nerd. So yes...while any of these so called "superstars" have nothing to offer, it's time for me to step out of the line and present to you what it looks like to be talented, smart, good looking and powerfull...what it looks like to be a hero. You will never know what it feels like to be a hero but I will give you the unforgettable experience of at least seeing what a real-life hero looks like, talks like, acts like.

While people still boo Angle, he just looks at the crowd and smiles from ear to ear.

I am the past, the present and the future of this business. It doesn't matter how old I am, I will always be simply the best professional wrestler to ever step inside of a wrestling ring and that's something we can all agree on, don't we? I hear some of you letting out some prehistoric sound. What are you? A bunch of prehistoric animals who are getting killed by a prehistoric men who are just trying to get something to eat? As I said, I am not only talented but I am also intelligent. Intelligence is one of my three I's as all of you know Now, do you know what was my favourite school subject? History. Therefor, allow me to give you a history lesson. I will be talking about an event that changed the world of sports and the world of wrestling. It was 1996, Atlanta, Georgia. A young, 27 year old athlete, wrestler named Kurt Angle entered Olympics and won an olympic gold medal and proved that America produces the best wrestlers. One year after that, the same young athelete, Kurt Angle made his WWF debut and made history. Kurt Angle was the first...the first man to ever win an Olympic Gold medal and also become a professional wrestler. Kurt Angle made history. No other man was ever able to become an Olympic Gold medal winner and a professional wrestling World Champion...and no other man will ever be able to do it. It's true...it's true.

Angle doesn't pay attention to people in the arena. He turns his attention to Wade Barrett who is still standing outside the ring.

How long has it been since I saw you? A yer maybe? It doesn't matter. What does matter is how I saw you. I saw you beaten and bruised after I broke your ankle at UCW Great American Bash. As I can see, you made your return one year after. One year. ONE YEAR! Honestly, what kinda man are you? It doesn't take one year to heal a broken ankle. Sure, it might didn't take you one year to heal your ankle but you haven't been seen in one year. I ask you...what the hell? What kinda man are you? What kinda wrestler are you? Let me tell you something, Wade. Once you become a wrestler, you will always be remembered as a wrestler and there is nothing left for you to do. I hate people like you. You say it yourself...you grew up in a rich family. You are a little pampered kid who had everything handled to him on a silver plate. You didn't have to fight. You didn't have to fight every second of your life. You only mentioned that you are a Barrett and everybody was there kissing your ass. Yeah, go ahead tell us how you had your hands covered in blood while you had to fight for honor in the streets of Manchester. Nobody ever saw that, Wade. You wanna tell me that you took down big, jacked men and you couldn't beat me? I'm certainly no fighter, at first place I'm a wrestler and I always put on a wrestling match, not a fight!

Angle leans over the ropes.

Do you know why you are in this business? It goes waaay back to England where your parent bought you your career. You had nothing to do for this! NOTHING! That's the reason why I tried to send you and your greasy hair back to England so you can continue hiding behind your mummie's skirt like a little coward! Looks like I didn't get the job done. Now do you wanna hear the next reason why I am back in wrestling? To finally get the job done and put...you...down. When you come out here and your theme starts playing it says "Far From Over" but that's not the truth because your over is very...VERY near. OH IT'S TRUE...IT'S TRUE!

Angle throws the microphone at Barrett and leaves the ring.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
"Main Yash Hun" begins playing throughout the arena as Jinder Mahal comes out wearing his headpiece and his pre-match attire. Jinder clutches his fist as he looks at the entrance ramp before placing his left hand down.

RAW_1006_Photo_091.jpg

Mahal walks down the entrance ramp before placing his headpiece in a box before the steel steps.

RAW_1006_Photo_092.jpg

Mahal then walks up the steel steps as he enters the ring with his hand stretched back as he utters a few chants before being given a microphone.

normal_randy_orton_top_rko_on_jinder_mahal_wwe_smackdown_27_4_12_720p_youtube_avi_000097960.jpg

Jinder Mahal;

For those who fail to recognize who I am, my name is Jinder Mahal. Everyone here has been absolutely intolerant with my presence here tonight, I should be shown the utmost respect around here for I am your 'Indian Prince'. A country like America doesn't have the will to even deliver a fine prince nor princess, shall I be on the journey to seek for a princess I've came to realization that this country cannot offer me such. However, I could go back to my home country of India and do another journey but I've found a new journey. A prince must look strong to capture an eye of a princess, I know I will find exactly what I am after, but first... I must prove my strongness, I must show no fear and absolutely no remorse on what my opponents will see. To have traveled from over 8,000 miles to come to this very country, you people must learn how I was brought up, the wealth I have to this very day and your own President cannot deliver you what I have, it must be unfortunate knowing you people are completely jealous of what I have showcased tonight. In my country there is over a billion people, there is so much poverty and dirtiness just like America... but for someone like me, I do not care about seeing people squatter like an ant-hill at all. What I care about is myself, my wealth and my will to find a princess. You people can begin booing me but it's only because this country is under-paying Indians and forcing us to be taxi-drivers, I, Jinder Mahal will not allow to be forced into an occupation. I am a Prince! I do not bow down to you ignorant people, but you shall follow me and bow down to your Prince, for soon I will become King! When I do become King, I will rule this country just like I will rule India, follow me because this isn't make-believe, this is reality.

OOC: Something short, feedback?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;OvZHJh2b8ts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvZHJh2b8ts[/video]

The theme music of Zema Ion begins to play as Zema slowly walks out from behind the curtain as he struts down the ring ignoring all fans, Ion gets onto the apron before using his hairspray as he poses.

tumblr_m74vt64Fra1rt4k5qo1_400.gif

Zema Ion then gets into the ring as poses once more.

Zema_Ion.jpg

Zema Ion;

Well look what the cat drew in! It's astounding as soon as I walked out from behind that very curtain I'm drawn to tasteless non-sensical losers who couldn't even acknowledge what a good 'look' is. I mean take a look at you, there's maybe five... The light isn't bright enough, should be dimmed a bit more... people who are wearing fashion in the most proper way. I am the 'Filipino Flex Factory', 'The Future of Fashion' Zema Ion, I had to draw myself to a country who I thought would actually be well-dressed... All these fashion advertisements I see, all the billion dollars wasted because you couldn't find the proper model to sell the product... Well you're looking at me, I am what this country needs, I have that 'look', that 'WOW Factor' that nobody else has and that's clearly because I'm not American. This is why I am going to be the top guy in this company, this is why everyone here is going to look at me and go... That Zema Ion guy has it all. You're damn straight I've got it all for now... but I'm going to get more when I begin, I'm going to make championships shine instead of looking like a beat-up rusty Datsun! I can be dangerous in the ring, competing is something I strive for, it's something I'm damn good at. The rest of you are pretenders and no-good jealous freaks! There is absolutely no way you could portray the body that I have, the hair that makes the girls go wild... This look is something... better than John Morrison could ever dream of. But it's also the abilities I have in the ring, I'm one of a kind... I was born destined to be 'The Filipino Flex Factory', there's nothing you can do about it and neither could anybody in the back do something about my greatness that I will showcase to the entire world! It's actually disappointing to know that Jinder Mahal is standing there looking for a princess, look buddy... If India has over a billion people, I'm sure there must be one desperate girl who would date you... And no, you cannot take one of the girls I am with when I am clubbing. I might enjoy my lifestyle, you might not... However, what I do in the ring and outside the ring are two different things, I'm not desperate for a call of need... I, Zema Ion comes here to showcase, leave... Head out to the finest restaurants, nightclubs... whatever the place has to offer then leave to another city. Do I enjoy this place like I should.... Well, not really but hey, I don't mind having a good time around the city, but in the ring I'm dangerous... I can out-smart you, I could be anything I want to be!

Zema Ion drops the microphone as he heads towards the back

Killz

Reaction score
…Here To Show The World…

[video=youtube;zF8d_68H6BA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF8d_68H6BA[/video]

Ziggler’s music hits to a rousingly smarky reception of boos and cheers in equal measure as he swaggers out from the back. Vickie Guerrero is in tow and looks flustered as Dolph poses at the top of the ramp.

tumblr_m94z46i6g21rd4wffo2_250.gif

In his pink ‘Show Off’ tee Dolph girates before spinning around and screaming some sort of delusional, grandeur based, self promotion at the crowd. He and Vickie walk down the ramp with the latter making her way around to pick up a microphone as Dolph Slides into the ring and transitions seamlessly into a headstand. This is to the chagrin of the crowd who start to boo Dolph. He hops up as Vickie enters the ring. Dolph climbs the turnbuckle and poses as Vickie speaks.

RAW_996_Photo_075.jpeg

Vickie Guerrero: EXCUSE ME!

Boos rain down upon her.

I said….EXCUSE ME!

She smirks and shrugs it off, used to the reaction.

Allow me to introduce my partner and the next World Champion, the Showoff, Dolph Ziggler!

Dolph smirks and takes the microphone graciously from Vickie.

Dolph Ziggler: Thanks Vickie.

Dolph waits and takes in the response from the crowd awaiting a period of hush before he speaks.

It is time. It is time that superstars like yours truly are no longer held back, trodden on, bullied, buried, jobbed, left in the dust, left in the dark, left in the changing rooms, forgotten and left…without…the torch. Read my t-shirt. Read it!

Dolph turns his back to the crowd after they have time to read the front to show them the back, giving them a Rick Rude style gyration free of charge.

That is the point! This is what greatness is made of because, and sing along at home, it’s just not showing off if you can back it up and week after week, month after month, company after company, ring after ring I prove that every night I am the best at what I do, not Chris Jericho, not CM Punk, not anybody!

The crowd boos Dolph for comparing himself to those relative greats.

When I step into this ring I am not just confident in my ability to steal the show, no, I am CERTAIN of my ability to be a bigger show stealer and main eventer than even the great Shawn Michaels because hey, I could make a 50 year old Marty Janetty look good in here because wrestling is probably the 5th best thing I do.

More boos from the crowd as Dolph looks to Vickie for agreement. She nods along knowingly.

See, women want to be with me and, frankly, it wouldn’t surprise me if men did too because when you’re this good the back of the line starts to become a frustrating place to me so let me take this opportunity to put the guys in the back on notice, short and sweet, I’m done holding back. The showoff, the natural, the hashtag:Heel…oh by the way, follow me on Twitter marks…is SO DAMN SICK…of being so damn sick. Dolph Ziggler, next World Champion.

Dolph leaves the crowd with a cheesy, cock headed grin straight down the barrell of the camera.

OOC - Messing around.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
[video=youtube;T5Pw0Z2lgvI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Pw0Z2lgvI[/video]

Accept the Lord of Darkness as your Savior... Allow the Purity of Evil to guide you...

As the haunting theme begins... the lights in the arena turn pitch black. Then a dark blue/purple aura starts to fill the arena as fire lights up on the stage. Right after a throne starts to rise on the stage. Soon the throne is fully risen and as the light shines on it... it is the Undertaker sitting on it.

"The Lord of Darkness" the Undertaker:
As the day turns to night, so does the good turn to bad. For when the darkness falls, that is when the true lives of people begin to make themselves known. That is when you start to see and understand the true darkness that inhabits the souls of all mankind. For their true beings that they try to shield from the world will come to fruition. Their true inner desires will be told to all and then they will feel outcasted for what they want and desire is not considered the norm. But when man looks at himself... he will see that he is not much different than any other for all have their desires that they feel they should not have. But if they were to embrace what it is they truly want instead of hiding from their desires... they would be much better off and understand that all men and women are not much different than they perceive themselves to be. Once they remove their masks that they wear each morning and each and every passing day... that mask of that happy face as they live their lives but then once the night comes... then they show how truly dissatisfied they are with everything. Then and only then do they choose to embrace the darkside because that is when they believe that nobody will care. Nobody will notice. But I am here to say that the time is now. The time is here to accept the darkside for what it is. Accept the darkness and know that it is where you are destined to be. Know that your heart is as dark as your darkest deed and that is why you must accept the darkness.

That is why I am where I am now. That is why I can say that the dark days have already arrived and it is time to rise the army up. Rise up the Creatures of the Night for the time is nigh to conquer all that oppose. The time is now for those to forget about a conscience, forget about your sanity, forget about being accepted by people that will rather choose to be fake and put on that smile to avoid being questioned about anything. The time is now to show who you really are, be who you really are and embrace what you really are. The time has arrived when the army of the living dead shall rise. The time has come when men and women will bow down and accept that their souls are forever lost into eternal damnation. The time has arrived when all will realize that the church is filled with propaganda and lies. The time has arrived when all will open their eyes and see that this is the truth. That this is the true way to live. That this is what you must do, what you must accept in order to continue on. To understand that your life will finally have meaning once you embrace the darkness. For then you will be free of the law and will finally do and say all that you have wanted. And it is through this that you will not be judged for your actions. You will not be chastised, you will not be blacklisted, you will not be cast aside for anything.

This is where equality will truly rise. This is where true living will begin. This is where you will know once and for all who you truly are. And then and only then... will you know that you are ready.

The Undertaker gets to his feet and raises his arms.

"The Lord of Darkness" the Undertaker:
To those that are in the ring, to those that are in the back. Follow me and we will rule all. Accept the Lord of Darkness as your Savior. Allow the purity of Evil to guide you.

As the lights turn off again...

The burning symbol is all that is seen on stage as the lights start to turn on and the Undertaker is no longer there.

OOC: Just felt like having a lil fun with this.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
[video=youtube;wPqNb3FGXPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPqNb3FGXPk[/video]

The fans stand to their feet and start cheering as Trish’s theme goes all through the arena as the lights start to change to blue.

Trish makes her appearance and the fans lose it cheering for their favorite diva. She makes her way to the ring dressed rather nicely always holding on to her title. She enters the ring and raises the mic.

Trish Stratus:
I have to say it does feel good to be back and to get such a warm welcome… that was very unexpected and I thank all of you for that. But that’s not why I am here. I am here to announce that I will be returning to the ring.

Before she can utter another word the fans burst in cheers again.

Trish Stratus:
Hey hey, yes I am returning to the ring because I want to see things change. I want to see things happen in such a way that is more beneficial to me. I want to see change once again. I want to see people marvel at my presence. I want people to remember just who I am. I am the one that stood by The Rock for over two years in UCW and we ruled that place with an iron fist. We were the original golden couple and there was nobody out there that could touch us. Nobody.

The fans start to boo after The Rock’s name was mentioned and all Trish can do is smile.

Trish Stratus:
So that’s how all of you really feel? Well it figures that the simple minded that hasn’t experienced a lick of success in their life would be jealous of a man that accomplished so much like The Rock. And by comparison I accomplished just as much. And because of that… I did elect to come back. I elected to come back because it is time that I pave my own way in this organization. I looked over the UWF roster and there is nobody on that roster that I don’t feel I would stand a chance against. I’m sure that I would do just fine and not only that but would walk out the champion if ever given the chance. I mean really it is just that simple. All of your fan favorites are nothing. All of your most hated wrestlers are nothing. UWF is nothing but a joke and because of that I want to turn it upside down and inside out. I want to show what it is that I can really do in UWF. So UWF you better watch out because Trish Stratus is coming for you.

The fans are starting to get a little confused as Trish notices and almost bursts into laughter.

Trish Stratus:
Are all of you really that simple? I’m the most dominant woman in wrestling history. Not only that but I proved to be the best manager that wrestling has ever seen. I’m not going to dirty my nails with the likes of UWF for you people. Oh no. I have a client. A client I searched far and wide for. A client that I have no doubt that with the right person by his side, guiding him and leading him… he will be an unstoppable force. A guy that doesn’t have to say a word but instead will let his actions alone do his speaking for him. So without further ado… I introduce to you… my client. UMAGA!

[video=youtube;A1G4Wj0h8QA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1G4Wj0h8QA[/video]

The fans are actually stunned as Umaga makes his way from the back and starts to make his way down the ramp as Trish exits the ring to leave her client the ring. Trish stops midway up the ramp.

Umaga marches down the ramp and up the steps as he lets out random growls towards the crowd and the lasting look as Trish stares from the ramp is of her client. Umaga.

OOC: I’m actually considering possibly trying this out. So any feedback would be nice.​