E-Fed Testing Ground!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Okay, so I've noticed that WS has NO e-fed testing ground. I know there used to be one thread like this at the forums the most of us "started our careers at" and it worked fine, we posted TTs as random guys and other members gave us feedback.

PLUS, I'm banned in UWF and I have a serious need to TT, therefore I'll TT in this thread. Who wants to join me, he can. I'm making this mainly for my needs right now, but, again, all of you are invited to TT with me. Even against me, if you want. Or against each other.

So yeah.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Finally! I will post something soon. I have some ankle problems so I sit in front of my computer for the past week, doing e-fed stuff so I am glad you brought this up.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I actually came up with the idea on another fed and Derrick suggested it should be done here.

I'll be doing one maybe tomorrow. Also would like people to post OOC:

Explain why you chose the character to test.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
When all the loyal fans are expecting an appearance from one of their favorite wrestlers, to their disappointment, a man that annoys the most of them comes out.

"I'M JUST ONE MAAAAN!"

[video=youtube;CPUN_1tc7xU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPUN_1tc7xU[/video]

And even though the fans boo their lungs out, Heath Slater absolutely ignores each and every one of them, with a wide smile on his face and a more than confident look in his eyes.

normal_RAW_974_Photo_077.jpg

When he comes near the ring, he grabs a microphone from Justin Roberts, the ring announcer and walks into the ring with an even bigger smile.

01~6.jpg

Heath Slater:

What's wrong with ya people? Were you expectin' CM Punk? John Cena? Rob Van Dam, Dean Ambrose? Jus' 'cause you didn' get what ya wanted, I have ta' listen to ya' booin' me! Well, news-flash, ya gonna see me week-in n' week out outta here, 'cause Heath Slater's signed a contract with this company, baby!

Fans boo.

C'mon, people, ya' should be celebratin' like me! Aren't ya tired of seein' the same ol' faces e'rry week? It's supposed to be us, baby, the new generation that should have the dayum spotlight! Instead of it, you're bein' fed with borin' matches, borin' rivalries, borin' blabbers of borin' people, 'n even wronger, borin' champions! 'N that's why I'm here, to re-fresh your li'lle borin' shows.

normal_02~8.jpg

More boos from the crowd.

Since I was a lil' kid, I always knew this was wha' I was born for. It's jus' when ya' look 't ya'self in the mirror and know you're the stuff! 'N 'dass why I wonder, why the hell was I held back 'n unused? Bu' I wonder no more, 'bcause I know the answer! It's 'cause they're 'fraid, baby, that's why. It's 'bcause "the bosses" know all the 'rasslers will quit, 'bcause they're gonna see there's no more winnin' for them, jus' losses, 'bcause nobody could ever beat Heath Slater! And I'mma ask you one more time - wanna know why? 'Bcause I'm the ONE MAN BAND BABY! Look a' me! I've got the looks - look a' my hair, look a' the body, look a' my smile - girls love me 'bcause I can smile, unlike the most 'f your li'l heroes who look like they've eaten a jar of mustard! Secondly, I've got the skills, baby! I can out-rassle 'n out-talk 'erry 'rassler, 'erry "legend", 'erry one of YOU, jus' 'erry one! I was born t' be the best 'rassler EVER, 'n dass wha' I already am! The South'n One Man ROCK BAND BABY, th' package, the jet-set, and from righ' now 'till.. FOREVER.. IT'S SLATER TIME, BABY!

As soon as he says his catchphrase, he gets interrupted by _______________.

OOC: Guys, I haven't TT'd in ages. Not in ages, but for a damn long time for me, so yeah. TTin' right here. Feedback anyone? And each and every one of you are invited to respond to Slater or any other wrestler! I chose Slater, because he's epic lol

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Slater is interrupted by the fact that the titantron lights up. The scene begins in a locker room. The camera angle is focused on a bench. Suddenly, a big man, dressed up in dark colors, with a brown vest, a mask on his face and a hoodie on his head sits down. He looks straight down to the ground. After a while, he looks straight to the camera and we see a familiar "face". It's "The Monster" Abyss. He looks down again as he starts talking.

abyss-dark-twisted.jpg

"The Monster" Abyss:

Wrestling. What is wrestling? What that word means? Is it a sport? No, not anymore. Is it a form of entertainment for kids and families? No, not anymore. You people would never think that I questin such as this would be so hard do answer, would you? All of you think that wrestling is made for athletes, body builders and gymnasts. That's wrong...That's wrong and I'm here to tell you what's right. Wrestling used to be for athletes, body builders, gymnasts but now, I'm here and I'm here to make wrestling what it used to be in 80's and 90's. A hardcore mess. A hardcore mess that's everybody used to love and I'm the man who is bringing it back. For years and years I was waiting in shadows. For years I was being twisted in agony but after those years of hiding my face, those years when I was getting humbled by the darkness inside of my head...after all of that...I'm back and I'm ready to cause a revolution...a hardcore revolution because that's what beings like me do...that's what monsters like me do. I take what seems to be a basic thing and I turn it into something dark and powerfull. After tonight, wrestling will no longer be about wrestling and entertainment...after tonight wrestling will be a dark place for people with torn souls and twisted minds, not for people who watch this right now. People who are sitting home and watching this, they don't understand what it is like to wake up, look in a mirror and see the person you hate the most...yourself.

Although I know that people won't like this new type of wrestling I'm not losing hope in them, no I don't. I'm here to wake you up. I'm here to show you what this world is really about. This world is not what it seems to be. Everybody sees the wrong side of this world, the side that media and government present to you since the very beginning. You are just brain washed mass of animals. The center of your mind, of your thinking does not come from your own brain. It comes from religious people, politicians, television, radio and other things. There is only one way you can refresh your life and give it a new meaning. When you will do that, you will see the true side of the world, the twisted side of the world I live in. All you have to do is watch me, listen to me and I will show you the path to better live. I will show you what it is like to be a monster. I can't hear, some people in the arena might boo me right now but I'm sure some of them sit anxiously, they sit on their seats, listen to my words and they realize I'm right. Follow me people. Follow me and I will show you the path. I will show you what it is like to be a monster. FOLLOW ME! You will follow me but I won't be your leader. I won't be taking you by your hand and making you better. I can only show you how to be better. Not everybody is destined to be better, not everybody is destined to have a clear mind. After you become clear minded, you can live with pride, you can live in our group. Yes, our group, not my group. In this group, everybody is his own boss, nobody will tell you what do to. But tonight is different. Tonight I will tell one man what to do...Heath Slater.*Abyss takes down his hoodie.*

You, Heath Slater are a perfect example of what is bad on this country...what is bad on this planet. You are a country man if I get this right. I country man, a some sort of singer who wants to become a wrestler. I could make it in the old version of pro wrestling. In my version of pro wrestling, there is no space left for people like you. People like are the ones who make sure wrestling will not be good anymore. People like you make sure kids and families come to a wrestling show to cheer their heroes and boo their vilians. But I'm no vilian and I'm no hero...I'm a monster with hardcore attitude. I went through everything. I was piledrived on a steel cheer. I was powerbomb though a flaming table. I was thrown from 30ft ladders. I had thumbtacks in my fack. I had my head busted open. There's no type of torture my body didn't feel. After all of that, I'm sitting here, and I know that you don't belong to that ring and after I will be done with remaking wrestling from business to satan's kingdom of agony, I will be lying 10 feet under the ground because people filled with happiness won't make it in the world of monsters...in my world.

Abyss stands up and goes away.

Fade.

OOC: There you go. My first ever Abyss TT. I personaly think I did a pretty good job (yea, call me an ego maniac) but I wanna know what you guys think about my Abyss. Hit me up with a visitor message of you can, thanks!

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah you guys do realize you can't just start a fed on the forum without permission kinda a no no

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Yeah you guys do realize you can't just start a fed on the forum without permission kinda a no no

It's not a fed? It's a testing ground to test out TTing as new characters.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
It clearly states E-Fed Testing Ground.

If you look at the Dredson Dose, you'd see he's been doing a few test of characters. This place could really test your characters you are not playing, it's just something where people can give you feedback on or a test before you pick someone up in UWF or whatnot.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This is not an e-fed. We just have to say things like "I am here to be the best in this company" so it makes sense.

Pete

Reaction score
Does it HAVE to be TT? Can we bring our CAWs in here?

(I mean, do we have to TT as a pre-existing wrestler?)

And I'd have to concur with you guys re-joining ACW. I know Derrick is, but yeah.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Basicly, there are no rules in threads like this but they are here to test out your ability to TT with real superstars. When it comes to CAWs, I don't know. Nobody will know about your character. When you create a character, you can't test him out because you dictate the direction of it. When you post a CAW TT, we can say "yea, it's good" and that's it. But when you post a real wrestler TT, we can tell you what is good, what is bad, what to change, what to bring in to make the character better. Those are the differences. But if you want to, go ahead and post a CAW TT.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
If anything it should be in the UWF Subforum.

But I don't see the need for a E-Fedding Testing Ground anywyas.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
It's always good to have one of these and I pretty much don't care where the thread is placed. Everybody should try out their characters before they jump into e-fedding head first. This could give people some great experience.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Called me old fashion... But you usually pick up someone you want to play and got a good idea how to play them.

I think only person I ever picked up in the dark was Sting... And I was undefeated with him in UCW... Something like 12 -0... And won a World title with him.