E-fed Memory Lane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I have Five title reigns under my belt o_O...

UCW Champion as Raven
UCW Hardcore Champion as Mick Foley
UCW United States Champion as Desmond Wolfe
CWA world Heavyweight Champion as Sting
1/2 Half of the UCW World Tag Team Champions as Raven (with Dresden's Stone Cold Steve Austin)

That's pretty much it.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh I feel old having all of those reigns from all over the place :p

Guess that means I gotta make my UWF title reign a nice big reign. Then... well... ya know...

RETIREMENT! WOO WOO WOO

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Slim, yeah, I might know a thing or two about your missed CWF Championship shot. Actually, I was the one who talked to you back then. Yeah. What happened that day was ultra-bullshit and I admit it.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Right guys, here's my title history, I've not been around as long as say Slim, but I do have about 4 and a half years of e-fedding under the belt.

2x UCW X-Division Champion (Paul Burchill, Antonio Cesaro)
1x UCW United States Champion (Joey Ryan)
1x UCW Intercontinental Champion (Jack Swagger)
1x UCW TNA Heavyweight Champion (Sheamus)
1x UCW Hardcore Champion (Shark Boy)
2x UCW Global Champion (Val Venis, Shark Boy)
1x UCW Internet Champion (Shark Boy)
1x UCW Television Champion (Kevin Thorn)
1x ETW Cruiserweight Champion (Chavo Guerrero)
1x ETW Television Champion (Jack Swagger)
2x CWA Tag Team Champion (MNM, Ric Flair and Nigel McGuinness {with Lewbrication})
1x CWF Champion (Kevin Thorn)
2x IWA Extreme Champion (Sam Mitchell)
3x UWF European Champion (Antonio Cesaro)

I am now proclaiming myself King of The Midcard!.

Last edited:

Andy

Reaction score
Heh I do have multiple title reigns in some of those feds but I just didn't feel right listing those cause then... I mean come onnnn I have enough belts listed as is :p

And Pete... yeah it wasn't PWA... it was PWMMA... it was our MMA fed which was kinda enjoyable.

I do have a story about missing out on a CWF heavyweight/Undisputed world title shot :p And that was the main catalyst that led to me leaving... and I think that was really where CWF started to collapse and fold on itself.

Nah, breh. Pete was talking about when In The Ring Forums (then Powerslam Forums) merged with Wrestle Club Forums before the server error. That was a legitimate merger, considering the fact that we were given our e-fed, staff positions, content, etc. Not like this one where we moved from board to board. But yeah, WCF hosted our PWA fed. All of the data from that was deleted with that board and we moved back to PSF, renamed it ITR, and started anew.

Pete

Reaction score
^The death of Victorian jobbing Lord Vycious and the beginning of modern, slightly more credible Lord Vycious.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I remember as soon as I changed Max Ripper's gimmick, everybody loved him. Should have seriously made him heel instead of face for that shit. He was the Voice of God! Trying to spread God's image and such. Would have been fucking perfect for a heel run! Fuck I suck sometimes.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
it does suck when you have that perfect gimmick and then you change it.

I'll have to say that there was a time when my Phoenix was absolutely perfect. She was so perfect she had everyone wanting to feud against her. But... I had to change her. She was so dark it was startin to scare me :p

Pete

Reaction score
I remember as soon as I changed Max Ripper's gimmick, everybody loved him. Should have seriously made him heel instead of face for that shit. He was the Voice of God! Trying to spread God's image and such. Would have been fucking perfect for a heel run! Fuck I suck sometimes.

That gimmick was awesome. You didn't really know how to run with it though. It happens.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
At the time we needed a face for the fed, and my character needed a gimmick change badly, as a catholic, I figured this would have been a decent face character. But looking at it now, would have been so much better as a heel. May redeem myself in the future.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I like how RRS says Pete can't take criticism. Pete says "You didn't really know how to run with it" an RRS gets mad.

Shaun

Reaction score
I seen that Pete mentioned Steve, personally I think my best fued was with him. Stevie Starr v Alex Star last for months from our first day to the last (sort of). I also had Shaun Knight who at one point worshipped Chucky from the Child's Play movies and actually became World champ during that time. I actually think a Max Ripper v Shaun Knight fued would have been insteresting but it didn't happen.

Lastly Starrdom Nation, won the PWA Tag titles with them less than two months after signing them up. Had an awesome fued with RipperCussions that almost carried on here. Even though I didn't sign him up here, I think Shaun Knight was my best character. Stevie Starr RP's are fun to write but for some reason, I always felt that I connected with the Shaun Knight character more.