E-fed Memory Lane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Please come back! We have unfinished feuds to rekindle!

And yeah, that feud was awesome, either the second or third best I've had ever.

@RRS: I wouldn't have known how to run with it, but then again I would never have done it in the first place because I'm an atheist. You are right to say he would have been better as a heel. I liked the gimmick, though - he was much better than The Beast, who was just dull IMHO.

BTW you should totes bring back Mezkov, IMHO he was the best character you wrote. But FFS DON'T bring back Kable! :p

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
Ladies ladies...

People fuck up gimmicks all the time.

Correct. I myself have fucked up a few. Unlike what RRS thinks I don't purport to be the be-all, end-all of perfect fedders. I just, you know, have opinions. Which I voice. And stuff.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Lol I just found a list of my old headwriting jobs in TTing feds...

UCW Thunder
UCW Raw
UCW Smackdown
UCW iMPACT
UCW ECW (Like 1 Show)
CWA Fusion
CWA Anarchy
UWA Voltage
UWF Smackdown
UWF Creative Director (Current position)

So, what stuff have you guys written for!?

Lewb

Reaction score
Ummm... I head-wrote Bound for Glory and then killed UCW pretty much. Hence why im never taking any head positions EVER again.

Lewb

Reaction score
My booking wasn't shit. I just got shit ass lazy. Bound For Glory was a great ppv. I beat rawisrey in the main event but I didnt book myself in the main event or make myself win.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Head wrote for XWE Tuesday Painkiller(1 year)
XWE Friday Demolition
XWE in general
BAW ECW(This was quite possibly my favorite show to write for)

And that's about it. I usually preferred to roleplay or TT.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Well, I've head written for

CWA Anarchy
CWA Fusion
CWA Turmoil
CWF Honor
UCW Smackdown for about a week before it was shut down for good.
UWF NXT

and ETW Heat in a three man team with [MENTION=31]Killz[/MENTION] and Wads. Good times.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I've written a few places here and there. Some I don't remember at all anymore.

I do also remember writing a match for UCW WrestleMania... I wrote the match that wound up being the conclusion of the epic feud between Justin's Billy Kidman vs. JKDog's Kofi Kingston. I also thing that was the first match that really had a bunch of pictures in there and ever since then... well we've seen a lot more usage of it. :p

You're welcome :)

Killz

Reaction score
ETW HEAT BAYBEH! Sam bringing up dem memory lane times. I still maintain as a writer I'm passable and on the money when I'm at my best, just can't seem to book more than one coherent storyline at a time...those 3 men teams sometimes gelled and were absolutely genius but spreading tasks so thin meant one person no-showing and the whole thing went down haha

God I miss ETW

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
I wrote for a fed that was only a writing fed called NHW I think, I owned Raw so theirs that. Also wrote a show called CWW but it only lasted a week
Head writer of the WWE Brand in UCW
from there I've written as an assistant for
ETW Friday Nights Main Event
ETW Warzone
NCW wrote matches for both brands here and there
GUW Burnout
CWA Fusion
CWA Anarchy became head writer before the forum died
Helped Dom with a UCW show but forgot the name of it, idk if it was like Superstars or SNME or something I just remember writing Main event mafia coming out and beating down JBL and RVD
UCW Raw
UCW Impact
and UWF as a whole basically

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I do still have the Kidman/Kofi match if anyone is interested in that. A little from my match writing history... which I keep at a minimum. I don't care to match write that much :p

SBS

Reaction score
I'd be very interested in seeing that match slim. If its the one i'm thinking of it was a really great match!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'd be very interested in seeing that match slim. If its the one i'm thinking of it was a really great match!

The bell rings three times as the camera pans around the arena looking at all of the excited screaming fans and then it comes to the ring where the announcer stands.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen. It is now time for the Interpromotional grudge match. These warriors have known each other for a very long time and have a storied rivalry and will finally look to settle the score. HERE at WRESTLEMANIA! Introducing first…

The announcer exits the ring as the lights in the arena go out as the sound of a siren is heard and the fans know immediately what that means as they start to boo heavily. Green and yellow strobe lights shutter all throughout the arena.

[youtube]eDuRoPIOBjE[/youtube]

I may not mean nothing to ya’ll
But understand nothing was done for me
So I don’t plan on stopping at all
I want this shit forever mine (ever, mine)
I’m shuttin shit down at the mall
And tellin’ that girl she the one for me
And I ain’t even planning to call
I want this shit forever mine (ever, mine, ever, mine)

Kofi comes out and the boos are almost deafening he looks over his left shoulder and out comes the lovely Layla.

Kofi stands next to her and gives his now infamous three thunderclaps.

The two of them then walk down to the ring together. Layla walks up the steps first and enters between the middle and bottom rope. Kofi walks alongside the apron and climbs up the turnbuckle and hops towards the inside corner and stands tall as Layla is there by his side. And together the two of them do the thunderclap as the pyro shoots up all over the arena.

Announcer: And his opponent.

The sounds of a beer can opening and then… BEER! MONEY! And the fans roar as Kidman shows up on stage.

[youtube]kCh7JQQE8u0[/youtube]

Seemingly not interested in all the fanfare but strictly business he comes down to the ring with a purpose. He walks up the steps and enters the ring. But he does go towards the corner and tosses his shirt into the crowd and lets out a monstrous yell towards the crowd getting them all pumped.

He hops off the turnbuckles and stands center stage. Layla is outside of the ring as Kofi walks towards the center as the referee stands in between them to make sure there isn’t any contact made. He sends Kofi to a corner and Kidman to the opposite corner. The tension is so tense that it would take a meat knife to even begin an incision. The referee signals for the bell to ring and the fans are going absolutely crazy for this altercation.

Kofi gets in his fighting stance as Kidman puts his hands up and they slowly start to walk towards each other but circle the ring. Kidman makes the first leap for Kofi’s feet as he side steps it. Kidman quickly gets back up to his feet as the two approach each other and are nearly face to face and engage in an elbow and neck tie up. Kofi manages to get Kidman into a headlock. Kidman hits Kofi in the stomach a couple of times as they back into the ropes. Kidman send Kofi to the opposite end of the ring. Kofi rebounds and leaps over Kidman as he lies in the ring. When Kofi rebounds the second time he runs under a leaping Kidman. The third time Kidman attempts a hip toss but Kofi lands on his feet and attempts one as well. But while in the air Kidman gets his legs wrapped around Kofi’s head and manages a head scissors that sends Kofi down to the mat but he springs back to his feet. Kidman bounces off the ropes and charges at Kofi but Kofi leaps as Kidman runs under him. Kidman rebounds as Kofi is on the mat to attempt a monkey flip but Kidman uses his hands and bounces off of Kofi’s feet and flips over him. He rolls to his feet as Kofi kips up to his feet. As Kidman rebounds off the ropes again he is shoulder blocked and is knocked down by Kofi. Kofi goes for the quick cover but Kidman kicks out with authority before a one count can be made. Kidman trips Kofi and pins but Kofi kicks out quickly too. They get to their feet. Kofi goes for spinning kick to the head and misses as Kidman ducked as he was attempting to kick Kofi’s feet from underneath him. Then Kidman attempts a kick to the face as Kofi goes for the leg sweep. Both missing each other they both have the same thought and deliver right hands that send both of them reeling backwards clutching their jaw. The fans roar in approval over the athletic display as the two of them almost give a half smile knowing that it is going to be a war.

Ross: The tone has been set. This is destined to be an all out war.

King: You got that right. A war that Kingston is going to win for Smackdown.

Ross: You are allowed your delusional views King.

Kingston and Kidman start to slowly approach each other again. As they are about to engage in another tie up Kidman is doubled over as he is met with a kick to the stomach. As he is clutching his midsection, Kofi delivers a right that sends Kidman back into the ropes. Kingston takes hold of Kidman’s arm and whips him against the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. Kidman rebounds and is met by a leaping leg lariat performed to perfection by Kingston connecting with his chin sending him to the canvas. Kingston stands over Kidman for a second before stomping down hard on his chest. He goes for a second stomp but Kidman catches his foot making Kingston a little off balanced. Kidman twists Kingston’s foot forcing his ankle to twist forcing Kingston down to the mat as Kidman is in control with an ankle lock. Kingston quickly crawls to the ropes as the referee starts the count to release the hold which Kidman quickly does. Kidman starts to back off a little as Kingston shakes the feeling out of his ankle and starts getting to his feet. At that moment Kidman comes sprinting across the ring and connects with a clothesline sending Kingston over the top rope to the floor. Layla quickly rushes over to Kingston to help him up but quickly runs away after looking up at the ring. Kingston looks up just as Kidman has climbed on the top rope and connects with a shooting star press to the floor on Kingston.

Ross: BAH GAWD HE MAY BE BROKEN IN HALF!

King: What was he thinking? That’s insane.

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

The referee leans over the rope to make sure they are okay before he starts administering the mandatory ten count.

1…

2…

3…

Kidman starts to stir and get up to his feet.

4…

5…

Kidman rolls Kingston into the ring

6…

7…

Kidman rolls in after him and makes the first pin attempt of the match as the referee gets down to his knees.

1…

2…

And Kofi kicks out with authority. Kidman gets up to his feet and starts to stomp on Kofi’s chest a couple of times. Kidman pulls Kofi up by his hair which the referee admonishes Kidman for and pulls him over towards the corner. Kidman climbs up to the second turnbuckle and starts to pound on Kofi’s forehead as the crowd counts along.

Crowd: 1...
2…
3…
4…
5…

The referee is distracted as Layla has hopped on the apron. When the referee goes to tell her to get down before Kidman can hit the sixth punch Kofi delivers a vicious uppercut to Kidman’s lower region sending Kidman down in a heap as Kingston sinks and sits in the corner looking at Kidman with a smile.

Ross: Now that is just not right. Kidman was in full control and he had to cheat.

Lawler: Kingston is an equal opportunist. Don’t hate him just because he outsmarted Kidman. Appreciate it.

Kofi grabs hold of the top ropes and pulls himself up to his feet looking over the downed Kidman. He walks over to him and pulls him up to his feet. He slaps him across the face. When Kidman turns around he is met with a dropkick to the face sending him back down to the canvas. Kofi sits Kidman up and then runs against the ropes. He hops over Kidman and rebounds against the ropes again. As he approaches Kidman he nails him with a kick to the face. Kidman is rolling around clutching his face as Kingston rolls him to his back and hooks the far leg.

1…

2…

And Kidman gets a shoulder up. Kofi doesn’t seem too phased as he gets back up to his feet and walks over to Kidman’s feet. He takes Kidman’s right leg, lifts it up, and kicks at the knee. He kicks it a couple more times before walking to the side and over Kidman and yanks back attempting to hyperextend Kidman’s right leg.

Lawler: Now there is a thinking man. Trying to take away Kidman’s speed and agility.

Ross: This is not good. Not good.

Kidman is clutching at his knee as Kofi grabs hold of Kidman’s right ankle and tucks it under his armpit. He steps over Kidman’s leg and falls backwards and wraps his legs around Kidman’s leg putting Kidman in a leg lock. Kofi is pulling bad as hard as he can as Kidman is in serious pain as he is gritting his teeth and pulling at his hair as the referee is down checking on Kidman to see if he is ready to tap.

Ross: Oh no. Hang in there Kidman.

Lawler: Kofi has this in the bag. There is no way…

Before Lawler could finish his statement, Kidman has managed to claw and crawl his way to the ropes and clutches on to them for dear life as Kofi still has the lock on. The referee starts to count.

1…

2…

3…

4…

And Kofi relinquishes the hold before the referee can reach the five count. Kofi pulls Kidman up to his feet as Kidman is jumping and balancing on his left leg. Kofi has Kidman by the hair and before Kofi can do anything Kidman manages to get his arm around Kofi’s neck and his legs wrapped around Kofi’s and rolls him up in a quick small package and the referee is in place and starts to count.

1…

2…

Kofi manages to kick out before the three count and is rather infuriated and starts to stomp on any part of Kidman that happens to be in the way of his boot as the referee is trying to pull him away.

Ross: Such a close one. Kidman still has some fight left in him.

Lawler: And he’s paying for it. Kingston is going to beat all that fight out of him.

After the referee manages to pull Kofi away he warns him to not get out of hand like that again otherwise he’ll face disqualification. Kofi takes a deep breath and calms himself down and walks up to Kidman. He pulls him up to his feet and Irish whips him into the corner. Kofi, standing in the opposite corner, measures before running full speed and leaps. He gets both of his legs up and over the top rope and starts to hit Kidman in the head. After the tenth punch he flips off of Kidman, latches onto his shoulders and jumps up pressing his feet into his midsection and monkey flips Kidman over onto his back. Kidman is starting to stir and is still favoring his right leg as Kofi is standing right beside him. He places his arm around Kidman’s neck and interlocks his leg with Kidman and pulls back delivering a vicious Russian Leg Sweep. Kofi runs towards the ropes and as he rebounds he comes to a stop in front of Kidman and almost pounds him in the chest and rolling his shoulders as he does the BOOM BOOM BOOM and leaps as high as he can and extends both of his legs. Kofi’s legs come crashing down on Kidman’s chest and as Kidman rolls to his side clutching his chest Kofi pulls him over to his back and goes for the pin again.

1…

2…

And Kidman manages to get his left shoulder up off of the mat. Kofi almost seems a little irritated as he gets up to his feet and takes a couple steps away from Kidman as he is struggling to get back up to his feet. When Kidman gets up to his feet Kofi spins and leaps with a spinning motion looking to connect with Trouble and Paradise and he does connect.

Ross: BAH GAWD! IT’S OVER!

Lawler: Yeah for the ref.

Kidman managed to duck just in time as the referee was in the wrong place at the wrong time and is met with Kofi’s boot and collapses in the ring. With the referee down Kidman gets back up to his feet and delivers a thunderous right hand which rocks Kofi and the fans cheer for it. Kofi fires back with a right hand of his own and the fans boo. Kidman reaches back and delivers another.

Crowd: YAY!

BOO!

YAY!

BOO!

YAY!

BOO!

BOO!

BOO!

Kofi has the advantage as he has Kidman against the ropes. Kofi sends Kidman against the opposite side of the ring and Kidman returns, he ducks under an attempted clothesline by Kofi. Kidman rebounds again and they both have the same idea and it’s a double clothesline and both are down. The referee is still down so Layla goes over to the time keeper’s table and nabs a chair from the announcer and slides it into the ring next to Kofi. Both Kofi and Kidman start to stir back up to their feet at the same time. When they are both standing… Kofi goes to nail Kidman with the chair but he ducks it. He turns around and is met with a dropkick into the chair which collides with Kofi’s face as it knocks him flat on his back. Kidman slides the chair out of the ring and pins Kofi. The crowd is going crazy at this moment.

Ross: SOMEONE NEEDS TO WAKE UP THAT REF!

Lawler: NO! Kidman cheated. That can’t be right.

Ross: Blame Layla for the chair.

The ref is starting to move and sees the pin attempt and crawls over as the fans are counting aloud with the ref.

Crowd: 1…

2…

3…

BUT the bell isn’t ringing because the fans expected a three but Kofi managed to get a shoulder up just a millisecond before the final count.

Ross: SO CLOSE!

Lawler: Come on Kofi. Come on!

Kidman seems frustrated that he didn’t get the pin there so he drags Kofi to the corner of the ring and starts to climb to the top. He’s climbing slower than usual as his right leg is still a little hurt from earlier. Slow enough to allow Kofi time to make it up to his feet. As Kidman stands on top of the ropes, Kofi backs into the ropes causing Kidman to lose his balance and hurt the nether regions as he sits. Kofi sees this and takes Kidman’s head and slides it under his arm. He starts to pull Kidman out more and more until only Kidman’s feet are on the ropes and then… BAM!

Crowd: OHHHH!

Lawler: Oh my.

Ross: No. He might have broken his neck with that.

Kofi dropped to his back delivering one of the most vicious looking DDTs anybody has seen. Kidman landed right on top of his head and crumples into a heap. Kofi is still dazed as he manages to gather enough energy to roll Kidman over and then drapes an arm over his chest as the referee starts to make the count.

1…

2…

2.5…

2.7…

2.9…

Kidman’s leg moves just enough to get under the rope causing the count to stop. Kofi rolls over on his back and clutches his face in frustration not knowing what it is going to take to beat this guy. Kidman is actually starting to move around on the canvas as Kofi pulls himself up to his feet and then pulls Kidman up as well. Kofi props Kidman up in the corner and backs away a few feet. He runs at Kidman and leaps and manages to get his legs on the top rope and starts to pound on Kidman again but this time Kidman manages enough energy to lift Kofi up from the corner and down to the canvas with a powerbomb.

Ross: YES! Don’t give up kid. You can still win this.

Lawler: No no no Kofi. No.

Kidman motions to the crowd that he is going to attempt the SSP. So he climbs out of the ring and starts to climb up the turnbuckle again slowly.

Lawler: Come on Kofi. You can counter him again and win this.

Ross: Please hit it this time.

Kidman finally makes it to the top but seems exhausted as Kofi manages to get back up to his feet and climbs to the top and is standing there with Kidman. Only this time Kidman has a smile as he punches Kofi in the stomach, then places his hands on Kofi’s sides and lifts him up and they both come crashing down to the ring with a devastating BK Bomb by Kidman.

Crowd: HOLY SHIT!

Lawler: HOLY…

Ross: My thoughts exactly.

That took just about everything out of Kidman to connect with that as Kofi is laying on his back, Kidman crawls over to Kofi and falls on top of him as the referee gets down and the fans count.

Crowd: 1…

2…

3!

The bell rings three times as the referee gets down and raises Kidman’s arm as he rolls off of Kofi and is lying on his back.

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner of the match. Billy Kidman!

Ross: BAH GAWD! What a match. What a match.

Lawler: Have to give credit where credit is due. Kofi through everything at him but it just wasn’t enough. Kudos to Kidman.

Ross: And Kofi proved that he is quite the athlete as well.

Layla comes in the ring and helps Kofi up to his feet. Kofi is clutching his back as he exits the ring with Layla. Kidman is up to his feet holding his neck as he walks to the nearest corner and climbs up to the second turnbuckle and raises his arm in salute to the fans.