D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Dion Lewis included, unfortunately. lol We're having to dig deep at this point.
The spreadsheet is mostly updated, if that does help any. :) Just getting tougher to find decent available players with the last round.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Dion Lewis included, unfortunately. lol We're having to dig deep at this point.
The spreadsheet is mostly updated, if that does help any. :) Just getting tougher to find decent available players with the last round.

Ugh...I have been using the spreadsheet and I keep picking someone that's available. Could you possibly pick the best available RB for me? I don't want to keep holding things up with mistakes.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Ugh...I have been using the spreadsheet and I keep picking someone that's available. Could you possibly pick the best available RB for me? I don't want to keep holding things up with mistakes.

No worries! I doubt Aidsey will pick tonight anyway; you're fine. :) If you do just want me to help try to figure out who is still available at RB though, I'll be happy to help see what I can do.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

I'd go with Alfred Blue myself.. backup to Lamar Miller in Houston.

Up to you though.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Are you looking to fit a particular strategy? Want a rookie, a key backup that's "one injury away" for this year, a backup for a player on your roster, etc?

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'd go with Alfred Blue myself.. backup to Lamar Miller in Houston.

Up to you though.
I'll take Alfred Blue, then. Thanks a lot for your help @Just Kevin
andy-bernard-horn-dance-o.gif

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
He's offline and likely won't be back on until after work tonight, or D'Z will just pick for him because of his crazy work schedule. Hence why I said there was no rush. :p

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Let's go Aidsey! Clapclap.. wait where is Dolph's! And what happened to the super happy D'Z that made this league? :((

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He's offline and likely won't be back on until after work tonight, or D'Z will just pick for him because of his crazy work schedule. Hence why I said there was no rush. :p
Actually off today, Yesterday was day 20 of the last 22 days. Big thanks again to D'z for helping me out. I have no idea who the fuck is even left at this point, backups to backups?