D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Is there any way someone could go in and active players from my bench to play for me this week? I've been trying all day when I've had service (through the NFL app and my phone browser) to adjust it, and every time I get an error message.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Is there any way someone could go in and active players from my bench to play for me this week? I've been trying all day when I've had service (through the NFL app and my phone browser) to adjust it, and every time I get an error message.
the same thing happened to me when i tried adjusting my lineup. I ended up having to do it from my pc

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm a little salty that I went to go pick up Dennis Pitta after learning that he was starting today, only to find out he's been stuck on Snow's roster as a filler player :sad1:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
i have a proposition. i'll make a team from the leftovers after everyone's drafted

it'll seem as if nothing changed from the last 2 years
Please munch my dick

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Download the NFL fantasy app.. I change my lineup all the time from my phone with it.