D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sorry everyone! :upset:

said I'll do team rankings, but when it comes to dragging ass + looking at the rosters in a blank stare and saying uhhhhhhhhhh, Dolph's and I can make an Olympic sport out of it.
It's so hard to do! :why: It's not like we have a Nero this year to fill up a spot...

Maybe ArabHammer but he just got boned by injuries. There's my team but I put as much effort into this draft as this post. And can this double FLEX thing kick rocks already?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
We should really have a thread for this that isn't the draft thread.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Also quite a few people that still haven't set lineups lol. Season starts tomorrow people, not Sunday.

Nick

Reaction score
Yeah uh i log into my team and i just have nobody on my roster??

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Gotta say in the interest of fairness that if the 2% chance that Pitta becomes something again, giving me someone who could be a dude is kinda BS though if we can't drop anyone. Thanks! :aids:
You can't start him, either. Leave them on your bench.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Did you get your bet in on Broncos +3 yet?

SEASON OPENER TONIGHT!!!!! WOOOOOO
Denver is vastly underrated this season. I'm still not entirely sure what a Trevor Semen is but surely he is as good as Peyton was last year at least.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Denver is vastly underrated this season. I'm still not entirely sure what a Trevor Semen is but surely he is as good as Peyton was last year at least.

hahahaha how is Trevor Semen not more of a thing. From what I've read, at Northwestern he was a basic check down dude. So yeah better than PM in 2015

Crazy to think that besides Carolina the team getting the most money in Vegas is LA this week. Everyone run out and bet on Case Keenum as a road favorite!

Last edited:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Someone should make a thread for the regular season.

Also lolpanthers

Last edited: