D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Going to smash here soon, Figger you got my back bro? Prease?

Nick

Reaction score
I did a fantasy draft yesterday with some of my friends, curious what you think about my team? Its a standard format with PPR

Screen Shot 2016-08-13 at 3.39.04 PM.png

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Derrick Henry looking savage today after DeAndre Washington looked savage yesterday.

#youngRBs

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Derrick Henry looking savage today after DeAndre Washington looked savage yesterday.

#youngRBs

Watching the replay, Tits kept their first string OL in but I don't remember this guy having this kind of burst at Bama for damn sure

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I can make your pick later this afternoon of that's what you're asking. If crayJ has picked by then
looks like I wont need the help, thanks though. Was drunk as fuck yesterday, piss poor decision to go chill with that chick but oh welll, whammy. Good looking but as crazy as they get.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
looks like I wont need the help, thanks though. Was drunk as fuck yesterday, piss poor decision to go chill with that chick but oh welll, whammy. Good looking but as crazy as they get.
Generally a plus.... in bed. :adr:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Because I'm bored, have no real life to speak of, don't work today, really want you guys to like my league (!!!!), like writing long useless drivel and don't think the last couple of rounds will really change my opinion all that much...

I'm going to do write ups for all 14 teams reviewing their drafts and grading everyone's teams. Maybe by the time I finish CrayJ Lee will arise from her draft coma.