D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Bears are TRASH but the 3 posters above me already know that :aids:
METALrodgers.gif

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Bills signed Tyrod Taylor to a potential 6 year deal today, so i'll have Tyrod for the entirety of this league, you can believe that.

Reactions: Snowman1

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If you son's of bitches and mah fuckers haven't already, check out Making a Murderer. One of the guys sentenced to life in prison is in the process of being released at the moment. Amazing series and worth your time. I would bet my sig for a month you enjoy the shit out of it and spend a lot of time yelling in outrage at what actually happened to them. I know, off topic, but this is huge news. This shit happens in our country all the time. Steven Avery was wrongfully convicted of murder and spent 18 years in prison before being released. He was suing the city of Manitowac Wisconsin for 36 million dollars and their insurance was NOT going to cover it. Suddenly months later he somehow rapes tortures and murders someone in his trailer ffs and there is 0 blood evidence.

Get in on this before it's too late, the story is incredible and it's only going to expose a lot more fraud and my fucking god this is better than any movie you will ever see. Watch it and know that when you see the Dassey tapes (poor kid just wanted to watch Wrestlemania) that he is going home soon and will be getting Wrestlemania dvds and shit from everyone. It's heartbreaking for everyone seeing people railroaded, but now also the family of the victim who pounded their chests saying they were guilty must be really hurting. The feels.

ETA: forgot to mention Dassey's interrogation tapes are ONLY in place because of a law implemented from Steven Avery's conviction. Shit comes full circle and is interesting. I'm expecting a few suicides in the upcoming months to avoid the outlash - sounds sad but these guys legit ruined lives to save their own.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Just realized I have no fucking idea what to do with my next pick