D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Whew... Glad it wasn't just me. I was about to feel exceptionally stupid. I swear I did the search thing three times and kept thinking, "Seriously? He's still available?" Ugh. lol Thanks, bro.
You have to wait a second before you pull up CTRL + F or it won't search properly. I've done it before as well.

The Sammy Watkins thing is still comedy gold though. My next pick is Antonio Brown, hope all goes well!

edit: I do like the Fuller pick. Had just moved him to the top of my list ashley.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So is this the new Marvin Harrison moment?...... Probably not. :haha:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
You have to wait a second before you pull up CTRL + F or it won't search properly. I've done it before as well.

The Sammy Watkins thing is still comedy gold though. My next pick is Antonio Brown, hope all goes well!

edit: I do like the Fuller pick. Had just moved him to the top of my list ashley.

lol, go figure. Maybe that can just be my "epic fail" for this year's league / draft and I can have smooth sailing the rest of the season, haha.

You should have seen me at my desk going ---> :dafuq: about Sammy not being on the spreadsheet, then checking a couple more times before finally saying, "Fuck it." and quickly posting him before getting back to work. :lol1:

Good luck on Antonio Brown! :please: lol

Sweet; thank you! Glad I did manage to pick a (hopefully) good one.

Nick

Reaction score
DAMMIT!! And Cruz got hurt in practice the other day... anyone wanna spare me a WR? :please:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Like the talent and he fits the profile of someone who can succeed in a chip Kelly offense. He will likely lead that team in receptions with 70-80

Sounds good then! I don't know much about him outside of lolNiners, but won't he be the possession guy here?
If Gabbert and Torrey start - likely - the sky could be the limit for him. He'll be fighting Draughn and lame TE's for catches

Reactions: GrammarNazi82