D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I thought surely he did, but I did the search thingie in the spreadhseet and he didn't pop up! What the hell? :lol1:
i did the same thing, shit was glitching for a second cause it didn't work for me either. Should be good now tho.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
What about Will Fuller? I cba to comb through the spreadhseet at the moment, lol.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
i did the same thing, shit was glitching for a second cause it didn't work for me either. Should be good now tho.

Whew... Glad it wasn't just me. I was about to feel exceptionally stupid. I swear I did the search thing three times and kept thinking, "Seriously? He's still available?" Ugh. lol Thanks, bro.

Reactions: DK JAMES

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Vice is going to pick later on once he can review things. Rather than picking blindly, I told him to take his time since I'm still at work and can't review things to make my next pick for a while yet anyway.

So..... @Just Kevin will just have to hold his horses and wait on us. :tough:

Of course... you could hold some other things while you're at it. :ksi:

Reactions: Just Kevin

Nick

Reaction score
Damn, this has been flying. If I'm not around when my pick is up (kinda 50/50 if it'll be tonight) just take the best RB/WR for me <3