D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
@TheArabHammer

QBs - Jameis Winston (22), Jared Goff (21)
RBs - Dion Lewis (25), Jamaal Charles (29), Charcandrick West (25), Cameron Artis-Payne (24)
WRs - Julio Jones (27), Alshon Jeffrey (26), Dorial Green-Beckham (23), Corey Coleman (22), Michael Thomas (23), Braxton Miller (23), Leonte Caroo (22)
TEs - Clive Walford (24)
DEF - OAK

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
@TheArabHammer

QBs - Jameis Winston (22), Jared Goff (21)
RBs - Dion Lewis (25), Jamaal Charles (29), Charcandrick West (25), Cameron Artis-Payne (24)
WRs - Julio Jones (27), Alshon Jeffrey (26), Dorial Green-Beckham (23), Corey Coleman (22), Michael Thomas (23), Braxton Miller (23), Leonte Caroo (22)
TEs - Clive Walford (24)
DEF - OAK
Thanks Kev

Sorry Arab I would've helped but I haven't been on my laptop since that tag and doing it from mobile would've been annoying

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I appreciate you for this. It's timely, intelligent use of the water cycle, kinda sounds like a supervillain somehow, is totally random to any new user, AND best of all you aren't being a total dick! :yay:
When could I possibly be a total dick?

20780180-Illustration-of-a-Little-Kid-Boy-Angel-with-Halo-and-Devil-s-Tail-Stock-Illustration.jpg

Reactions: Snowman1

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Favre is still available
You better punish yourself, otherwise you gonna look mad weak as our supreme leader.

I'm doubting I pick tonight, or in the AM. Sorry not sorry, tired as fuck and this shit is getting annoying. Are we almost done drafting yet?

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You better punish yourself, otherwise you gonna look mad weak as our supreme leader.

I'm doubting I pick tonight, or in the AM. Sorry not sorry, tired as fuck and this shit is getting annoying. Are we almost done drafting yet?
Fucking kill me

After this we have 4 rounds to go. If Aids hasn't quit on Magic Johnson yet, you can't puss out here :dealwithit:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fucking kill me

After this we have 4 rounds to go. If Aids hasn't quit on Magic Johnson yet, you can't puss out here :dealwithit:
I'm not quitting, i'll just post when the fuck I want to. We are 4 rounds away from finishing a draft before most drafts even start ffs. I'll see you when I see you son. Expect it to be around 20 hours from now.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm not quitting, i'll just post when the fuck I want to. We are 4 rounds away from finishing a draft before most drafts even start ffs. I'll see you when I see you son. Expect it to be around 20 hours from now.
Shit dude, you might draft better when you're fucked anyhow, who knows?
I'm not exactly pressed about finishing the draft rn but I figured if you can make one decent pick while barely conscious you can go 2 for 2. Whatever though, my pick isn't for another 2 weeks, so it doesn't really matter who causes the delay.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This just screams let's piss off Dolph's. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Pretty douchey but you do you I guess princess.

Ok guys draft is paused because AIDS has tiny testicles

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Go ahead and pick for me if you want, I got faith in you. Need young non packer players.
That's fine if you are being sincere I can manage it. If you are busy its one thing but to be on the forum and be like hahahaha not picking bitches is a little irritating if I'm being honest.

Give me a few and I'll cook up a winner for ya bb